The Holders

Butts

Really? The Holders? Really? This is one of the worst instances of creepypasta. This guy's thoughts on the subject mirror my own:

I just read every last fucking holders story that there is, starting from the 0.4th one to the Over 9000th one. No biobreaks, no other movement. Holy shit, its like I was hypnotized by horrible daytime tv. You know its poorly written and redundant, but you cant seem to stop till its over. Now I truly understand why people hate the hell out of ritual pastas. I can summarize the entire depraved series in a few words:

DARKNESS DEATH BLOOD GORE BLAH BLAH BLAH MENTAL INSTITUTION DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES WHILE WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY OF DOOM MADNESS ETERNITY TORMENT TORTURE HELL SATAN BLOOD DEMONS ZOMBIES GHOSTS DARKNESS SHADOW EVIL FIRE CORPSE INFINITY VOID CREATURES THE GAME.

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT

didimaekagoodaddishun2theholdersseriesyet?

http://i27.tinypic.com/1zz6q0z.jpg

Legit creepypasta is unamused. Seriously, if you've read one holders story then you've read them all. Every new one that comes out is the same as every other that preceded it.

Here, read this if you want to get serious about it/waste 3 days of your life.

Edited by Gary the Tennis Coach

I'm pretty sure the somedudeoncreepypasta forum overreacted drastically. That same description he gave can be applied to such a large amount of books and novela that it's not too good to evaluate on. I would take that kind of view on equal terms with "all death metal is really loud".

With all that said, I'm pretty sure the books probably do suck but only when taken at an absolute level. I highly doubt they suck as bad as Twilight, though.

Yah, I'm dissing Twilight.