Color-Just go to General and do this

30/35/35

65/0/0

10/10/10

190/60/60

110/0/0

Color Scheme-Camo

Weapon color-Red

Design has been updated. Now it has the long GL and a chaingun. The chaingun is just added ammo just in case if you run out of Wraith's ammo. Still having the E2 core combo with Wraith it chips away AP like its butter. This design is still meant for mid to close but having a GL i can go long range as well. I decided to change the arms due to Energy issues while adding the side shields for more defense. This quad design is pretty fair since updating it but if you see a flaw with it let me know. Im always open minded with suggestions. :P

This design is from my staple. im rebuilding my staple so keep a lookout for a few more designs from me

Sacrus out

Edited by Godzilla
Added AC:LR prefix.

LGL is dodgy in LR, I'd rather see you go LQ/15 and use the GLL for off-the-bat spam, then keep the LQ for picking at people.

You could also definitely stand to gain from amping up your hand weaponry.

Granted most LR is now single-player so you can kinda do whatever you want.

~

But there's no way your full on weight with that load out, I'd use the cap to the max; no tank is really "that" fast.

You'll probably want to drop both back weapons for 78GL so you don't have to worry about being grounded all the time and give a bit more ability to play outside point blank range. Plus GLL is basically redundant seeing as how you want to be using the double wraith+e2 heat setup up close.

Your ops aren't complete so add SS and ribose.

Macaque + 88A is another good option as it increases AP by 350~. Your current setup is a bit more use friendly with the higher cooling to counterbalance e2's heat res and a bit more en but AP is just good.

Thanks guys. Ill see what i can do for these updates. I shall post them as soon as i can. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: Also this design isnt a tank its a quad. Sorry if anyone got confused on it.

Edited by Sacrus

You'll probably want to drop both back weapons for 78GL so you don't have to worry about being grounded all the time and give a bit more ability to play outside point blank range. Plus GLL is basically redundant seeing as how you want to be using the double wraith+e2 heat setup up close.

Your ops aren't complete so add SS and ribose.

Macaque + 88A is another good option as it increases AP by 350~. Your current setup is a bit more use friendly with the higher cooling to counterbalance e2's heat res and a bit more en but AP is just good.

I made updates for it. Check up above.

Edited by Sacrus

Yea im kinda noticing that. Meh. Im still making changes to it. Might put up the update tomorrow.

Edit:I have recreated this design and given it a new name. Should be up either by today if not tonight. Will be doing more tests.

Edited by Sacrus

• 3 months later...

this should give you a bit more of a perspective on how gull stands vs vulture2 in general usage. Gull is a booster more geared towards last raven's range game. It wouldn't be so good if it didn't have the raw boost power to nearly match Vulture2's acceleration, but alas it does.

Vulture2 tends to be better on either pressure designs using lotus and OB, as it keeps your heat down or anything that uses G91.

Long story short I'd either go Gull/Lotus or Vulture2/G91.