AC:FA Fall '10 ACDC

Mom

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/twisted_metal_2/acfadcbanner1.png

Let's get things underway with ACU's first Armored Core: For Answer Design Contest. I will be taking submissions via PM; each AC displayed in contest topic will remain anonymous. Submissions must only encompass Armored Core: For Answer. You can organize your pm whichever way you want, but please be sure to include paint values as RGB, and not HSV. Members on psn should feel obligated to both trade with me and pm, while xbox members are free to just pm me. Unlike other ACDCs, I will not be narrowing down entrants based on judging, this ACDC will be first come first serve. There will be 15 slots on this ACDC. Voters will NOT be able to vote for themselves in any one category-- doing so will result in disqualification. Entrants will receive high quality schematic shots of their ACs that will be presented in the contest topic. All voting will be done through posts, in order to encourage written commentary and acknowledgement of who voted for what. With any of my ACDCs, you will be voting in 3, very straightforward categories. They are designed to prevent as much voting ambiguity as possible:

Competitive: How well does the AC fare in a high level multiplayer matchup of similarly even skill levels? Does the AC implement anything unique to find niches in a current metagame that could otherwise forward or alter it in any way? Do NOT mistake unique for slapping on drastically inferior parts for the sake of novelty.

Paint: How interesting and/or aesthetically pleasing is the AC's paintjob? How well does the paint job reflect the frame/weapon parts being used? Do the frame and weapons benefit the paintjob at all? How intricate or carefully planned was the paint job?

Favorite: What is your personal favorite AC? What qualities does the AC have that makes it favorable for you?

Members are encouraged to provide commentary on all ACs, but simply voting one AC per category is all that's required. I will be taking entrants starting from this topic's creation until the 20th at 12:00pm gmt-6, spare a couple hours buffer room for anybody with constrained schedules. Topic will go up following the weekend, and then a voting period will last for 2 weeks. Voting will end September the 3rd 12:00pm gmt-6. Since one of the three categories in this contest is competitive, submitted ACs must not incorporate add boosters with only blades. Everything else is allowed.

In Summary, here are the rules:

First come first serve, 15 entrants.

PM me your submission with complete list and RGB paint. NO DECALS. Members on psn should trade as well.

Vote on Competitiveness, Paint and Favorite

Entree timeline: August 12th to 20th. Voting timeline: August 21st to September 3rd.

Part restrictions: no add boosters with blades.

Edited by TMRaven