R Arm: WR22PL-OGRE2

L Arm: CR-WH05BP

R/L Back: WB02L-GERYON

Extension: CR-E82552

Inside: Bikuni

Optional

Amino,ES,EC,Kissyoh,L+,Marishi

Description

This AC is built to last in combat. Emphasizes in thermal stress damage and high ap. Ogre as well as Geryon deliver high thermal damage to enemy especially low armor and force flying ac to land as the radiator will overheat. The main problem for this ac is the firing accuracy. As the Ogre has long firing delay, but this weakness covered by Geryon.

Ok, now that I'm done working on those ACV topics for now I can comment on your design.

FG arms are kind of crazy on a tank, but that's your call. You'd probably be better off with Macaque arms, though. The added defense is nice and you don't lose much for it. You could also use Lemur2 or Loris arms if you like. Both are very high defense/AP arms for very little weight.

Monju is a relatively strange FCS choice for this AC since it doesn't use any missiles. Monju is mostly a missile FCS with relatively strong gunnery support stats. I would definitely suggest switcing to F73H FCS instead, though. Kujaku + Ragora isn't too good either. Try G91 + Ananda instead, or if you really need cooling you can use R92 radiator instead. Kujaku + Ragora just weighs too much and most of Ragora's extra cooling is wasted on Kujaku's heat. All that'll happen is that you'll go slower for almost no real gain in cooling/energy.

I don't think using two Geryon1 is a good idea, either. Maybe LGL in place of one of the Geryons or GLL or even GL. If you like having two cannons that look the same on your back shoulder I suggest trying out 98G, dual grenade launcher. You could even use a missile pack if you like. Something like Satyros or 73MV.

I'll cut my advice there! Welcome to ACU!

I guess if you built it to last in something like long, drawn-out missions, then it's a decent idea of a tank. With no overboost, FG arms, hottest generator in the game, special left arm lock and poor weapon range control, this tank won't last very long in actual combat.

The fact that you are using Kujaku and you say you're not good in an airborn AC leads me to the conclusion that your energy managment skills could use a bit of work.

The side shields cover only the sides and not that much at all to begin with, find something else in terms of arms rather than FG.

Where are the tunes on this design ?