AP: 9440

Weight: 9487

EN Supply: 4394

Max Boost Speed: 306

Stability: 9759

Cooling: 15535

Def Shell/Energy: 2101/1804

--------------------------------------------------

I made this last month during the time of having no laptop. It's the very first LR bot I've made with PvP in mind. That being said, I'm sure it's plagued with problems, so I'm interested in hearing from people who actually know what they're doing. I'm not sure what to say myself, I was going for a heavier biped with OB, the BP and some missile support.

I think nob also wants to beat my bot up in a fantasy match, I'm posting because of that, too!

Edited by Seppuku Black Usagi

Don't use A2 arms. If you're going to use heavyweight arms you are only allowed to use AG arms for now. You're using BP and will want a good bit of accuracy to work it right. FA legs are ok here, but they're not exactly the best legs in the world to push weight on. They're really good when underweighted rather than being used as actual heavyweight legs. If you want to try different legs out just tell me and I'll recommend some.

Your tunes are wild. Far too many tunes in cooling across the board for frame parts. 15,250 cooling is just fine. Most bots run around 15,000 - 15,500 cooling. You have nearly 16,500. Heavyweights naturally have more, so no reason to tune cooling on heavyweight parts if you can help it. Go for defense tunes first and exclusively until you know your defense tiers. If possible, ask TM how he tests for defense tiers and test your bot that way then dump any excess defense tunes into weight. Tune Ananda for 10 cooling, not 5/5. Let it do its job and let your frame do its job instead of some strange hybrid mix of it. You're essentially giving up a lot of defense to save a bit of energy the way you have it right now.

I also don't like Spartoi on heavyweight bipedals. If you're walking or boosting in a direction when you fire them, one missile from each volley will hit the ground. Being able to stand still briefly or being up in the air (at least about an AC heights worth) is where you generally want to be when you shoot those off. I would suggest dropping Spartoi for a different missile set. 73MV vertical missiles, Satyros middle missiles, and 69M light missiles come to mind. You could also try Harpy1+RM3. Pick one of those and roll with it, you'll do better that way.

Drop Organelle, that's horrible for OB bots. Use Kissyoh instead. If you switch to 69M or Harpy, you should drop the LA optional for something else. You should keep the LA optional if you switch to 73MV or Satyros, though. My biggest question and probably the biggest problem with the current optionals is the lack of Codon. Once you get it, assuming you don't have it yet, you should drop SS and Organelle/Kissyoh for it and then equip R+ in the last open slot. Codon is immensely important to heavy ACs in LR.

I changed the arms, decided on Harpy and fixed the tuning a little bit. I don't know anything about defense tiers and don't want to get into something that complicated at the moment, so while I took away all of the cooling tunes and put them into weight and defense, it's not fine-tuned. I also tuned the radiator for energy drain instead, since the cooling is still high. That's fine, right? I thought it would be nice since it makes up for the slightly higher increase of drain from the other changes.

I apparently didn't have Codon unlocked, which is definitely why I didn't have it on. I actually had to look in the wiki to remember what it does and how to get it. That was pretty funny.