Dexter

EX33396948

http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dexter.jpg

Anyone seen it? I have seasons 1-3 on DVD and I haven't seen season 4 yet (PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME >_<).

1 was amazing

2 felt like a lot of plot development from 1 was discarded

3 was... neat. Better than 2 not as good as 1.

I have a friend who watches this every day. He tried to get me into it but I just don't like it. It seems very, very strange. Watching a guy figure out how people got killed? And typically in excessively bizarre fashions. Wiiiiieeeerd. I know that guy loves it though. Probably because he works as a nurse and wants to be a doctor, haha.

Crazy stuff.

So what's the show really about, then? Or is just about figuring out how a new victim's extremely bizarre death occurred in every episode?

I have a friend who watches this every day. He tried to get me into it but I just don't like it. It seems very, very strange. Watching a guy figure out how people got killed? And typically in excessively bizarre fashions. Wiiiiieeeerd. I know that guy loves it though. Probably because he works as a nurse and wants to be a doctor, haha.

Crazy stuff.

So what's the show really about, then? Or is just about figuring out how a new victim's extremely bizarre death occurred in every episode?

He's a murderer who works for the miami police force as a blood splatter analysis. His Foster father (the departed police cheif when the series starts) noticed at a young age that he wanted to kill (some traumatic stuff explained in season 1) and taught him how to get away with it and gave him some "morals" per say to only kill people who are "bad". It rapidly evolves from that premise. On a side note... I'm a nurse. lol