Generator // G69, 10 capacity

Radiator // ANANDA, 10 cooling

FCS // F73H

Extension // RM

Back R // 69M

Arm R // RS

Arm L // BP

OP // AMINO, ES, SS, KISSYOH, L+, RIBOSE, R+, MARISHI

Paint: refer to ACO Thread. Just click on the pic.

Edit: ACO is still under maintenance, so the original thread is still unavailable.

Re-Edit: forgot to put AC:LR Prefix. My bad.

Weapons:

All // Red

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1153.snc4/149582_1353004645238_1835096963_647746_7955029_n.jpg

Notes:

Designed to chip the enemy while boosting away from an opponent's line of fire for the whole 5 minutes of a match to get the AP lead, not to finish them off (but it can come to that point if its opponent isn't careful enough.) Size of lockbox doesn't matter in this strategy, as long as 300~450 distance is properly maintained. However, this one's quite slowed down by that massive lefty BP, the main weapon.

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

Not a fan of the weapons. I'd use Fenrir+HP / BP+HNM or R3 or HP / RS+R3 or griffon. I'd tack on a 2nd 69M if you go with something like fen+hp or rs+hp. BP on the left just isn't good. It's too inconsistent because BP is the type of weapon you normally want to pick your shots with at mid range. Spamming it at RS ranges or mid/long range won't get many hits.

This ac would be better suited to lotus gen with 8/2 tunes.

If you do go with an en weapon get golgi on it somehow. Change out kissyoh+ribose+r+ for codon.

Here's a different tune spread to try:

Eye1 to 0/7/3/0/0

EOS to 9/0/0/1/0

FG to 0/8/2/0/0

LN85 to 6/4/0/0/0

G69 to 0/10/0 or lotus 0/8/2

Using XS arms is also an option if you stay with G69, in which case you'll prob need the leg tunes to max weight instead of reg weight. If you do stay under, weight is better for tuning than max weight on LN85.

Size of lockbox always matters, haha. Especially if you're fighting someone who uses OB, whether you have OB yourself or not. More so when you're using two weapons that lock slowly. A smart player can tank/dodge the shots you throw at them while slowly pushing you back towards a corner. Once you're in a corner that small lockbox and high lock-on time will be a huge handicap.

LCC already recommended the better weapon setups you could run, so I'll just stop here!