Rad // Ananda

FCS // F73H

Extension // Gar

Back Units // 2x 69M

Arm R // ROC4

Arm L // HP

OP // AMINO, ES, KISSYOH, L+, CODON, GOLGI, HISTON, MARISHI

Paint: to be edited in.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs048.snc6/167875_1386623485688_1835096963_711253_5910626_n.jpg

Notes:

The handset is an anti-CQC one, or possibly a flank gun. Missiles are its primary weapons. All it has to do is to keep distance.

Edited by Niji
Added AC:LR prefix.

It's a nice looking hover to be sure but you might have a bit of trouble with the drastically short range weapons that you're using here.

in terms of the missile selection you may consider dropping 1 of those 69M's in favor of 69RA and upgrading gar to RM3.

now if you do that you can change the head to either S2, S3(to be different), or S4

I don't think dual 69ms are enough for valid poking through a whole match-- honestly.

If you threw an RS in there, the hover would have very potent poking capabilities, but then you'd have need for hangars.

What you're trying to go for seems like it's relegated to usage on bipeds.

Indeed for all the weight, you could use hollow or skull and get better results depending on the frame and optional parts. In this case I'm going with skull after testing it the head I cant really make out due to the god awful glare of the hanger screen so I went with the Cr-H73E for this build given it's Light weight, for the left hand a GAST for mid range advantages and accuracy, and R3 relations due to the decreased weight from using SKULL and the fact the dang things hurt when paired with KINNARA.

Indeed for all the weight, you could use hollow or skull and get better results depending on the frame and optional parts. In this case I'm going with skull after testing it the head I cant really make out due to the god awful glare of the hanger screen so I went with the Cr-H73E for this build given it's Light weight, for the left hand a GAST for mid range advantages and accuracy, and R3 relations due to the decreased weight from using SKULL and the fact the dang things hurt when paired with KINNARA.

Oh, sorry 'bout that glare... blame my phone for it, haha! It has EYE on...

I've never tried righty Dual Lasers before... But maybe, they'll work out better... I'll get back on my PS2 and edit in the results [XlXaXtXeXrX] tomorrow. (I think I'm overusing my copy of LR... It just won't work right away:'| ) Anw, be ready for another "blinding Head" pic... xD

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

Here it is.

Head // EYE 0.2.8.0.0.

Core // E2 0.7.1.2.0.

Arms // MACAQUE 4.2.1.3.0

Legs // LN85 0.0.0.3.7

OP // AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, GOLGI, R+, MARISHI

Paint: Camo

Body:

Head:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1378.snc4/165088_1388082282157_1835096963_714181_1861264_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1378.snc4/165088_1388082242156_1835096963_714180_5526574_n.jpg

That's a really weird weapon setup. What are you trying to do with it again?

HAHAHAHAHA :DD oh, wait! haha! :) sorry xD

Hmm... the setup has changed significantly [only retaining the E2 Core... for extra damage against rush-ins] since the first post... I think I can run its KINNARA [with or without RM3] as a "shotgun missile" or hard land cheap gun. The main weapons became the handset, which is centered on backpedaling offense. I don't know what to do with the 69M... maybe I'll distribute the 9 shots of RM3 between both missiles... It's a weird setup, definitely... Hope it comes as a niche or something.

anyways, enjoy your New Year's Eve... this is my last bot for 2010.

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

How fast does it go on the ground and what is its AP? You're going to need one of those to make a halfway viable runner hover, especially because hovers aren't viable in the first place.

E2 is a nice core for flat-out rushing where you have them in your sights most of the time, but as a defensive option I don't remember it being too good. The EOs in Last Raven just aren't that accurate to be used defensively. Selena can occasionally shoot pretty much vertical to hit for a good chunk of AP, but those are few and far between to be considered worth it, especially on a hover.

Dual special lock doesn't seem like the best option for something that's so mobile on the ground either, but that's just my preference.

Edited by TMRaven

I remember its AP was... 780+2200?+1600+3500... 8000~8200 AP, maybe. As for its speed... unfortunately, it can't get away from a middie as long as the Skull, Kinnara, and RM3, are on. To be specific, 460 kph. No OB's. I think this equates to a frequent shootout, which risks my AC's legs more than what it can on a speedy setup.

What if I switch out the handset to a PIXIE3+GORGON combo? Makes it lighter, and easier to retaliate, for sure. GRIFFON is kinda short on ammo. And maybe, it will allow me to replace one of its missiles, probably the Kinnara.

~ this marks my first post for 1/1/11. ~