AP = 8266

Weight = 6761

EN Drain = 3253

Max Boost Speed = 456

Turning Speed = 1183

Stability = 5573

Cooling = 15408

Def = 1501 | - | 1701

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs054.snc6/168438_1403284902213_1835096963_742714_7306888_n.jpg

Notes:

A lightweight AC designed with high AP/Weight Ratios in mind. Considering it's DEF stats, it has to rely on defensive play to take the AP lead. I chose F73H over LIMPET cause the Legs can't turn as fast as the high-tier ones, and it allows for missile play. Unlike most MG combos, this one has a potshot-style set for anti-rush showers, since they both empty their clips at the same time, and they do some serious damage up-close. From a distance, an often unavoidable HYDRA+FUNI takes place. If you try to avoid from the outer heads of the HYDRA by closing in or strafing, the FUNI will most likely nail it. Hence, the AC's name.

>>> I tried to switch the HYDRA for a 69M [as shown in the screenie] because of Total Firepower issues. It gave me more speed and firepower [better Lock Amplitude as well], but I can't guarantee the same missile accuracy. One big advantage of this AC comes when it drops its hand MG's for the SYLPH's. It becomes deadlier, and a lot faster at the same time [around 530 kph]. Still, I can't decide over which Missile to use.

Finally, I've decided to use 69M+GAR2 instead... more mid-range pressure time, more firepower. Looks good when I tested it, as shown on the vid at the third post.

Issues:

Firepower

Turning Speed

Stability

No OB, so it really needs speed

There's all the info you probably needed for this AC...

/\

/__\

||

||

||

||

``

~ I'm making a chart of stat Ratios, based on the part list on GameFAQs. It'll take me days, though. Hope it'll help. ~

sample Battle Video using this AC. I'm not at my best here...

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

M2 isnt that good of a MG IMHO. If you are staying with NIX id go with either P2 or P3. Then Id probably remove the right slyph hanger and give it a handgun instead if you make the change to P2 or P3. If you want speed id change the core part to UL2 but thats all on you though i like the core you are using.

Missiles are annoying when you try to figure out which ones suits you more.

69M with RM3 does wonders.

Nymphe with RM3 does good too but Nymphe has that problem IMO of where it runs out reallly quick depending on your FCS.

I forget the name atm but the missile launcher that shoots 2 with i believe 1190 in power works too. (Been too long since i played LR and i kinda retired from AC now.)

Like i said its annoying to find out what missiles you like to use but thats my opinion on everything. Hope that helps out a bit for ya =3

Well for starters, a lot about having a high ap/weight ratio is in the guns. M2/Nix are rather heavy guns, and I'm most certain that you could get away with something more effective for less weight, like Pixie3, HP, R3, Sylph, so on. Something with R3 would probably be your best bet, or even an RL/RS. Even though you're striving for high ap/weight ratios and want to play defensively, you have to have the weapons that allow you to play defensively. Since you don't already have a huge ap lead to start a match, you need a weapon that can get you that ap lead rather easily and safely, and missiles/mgs just won't do it.

Use Roc4+HP on cougar2 with golgi+histon. Lynx2 is good in theory until you realize how bad the drain/stab/turning is. If you want to keep it don't use close range weapons.

Oh and you might as well use rm3+69m with F69 if you do play close up.

Edited by LCC

it turns out to be a GAST/R3 handset, with 69H's under. I remember someone asking me if I have considered that setup on my AST Rifle biped back at RR. He sounded like TM...

Just for feather-hopping purposes, I've switched ANANDA/GULL to HAZEL/VULTURE2. Losing 4kph for a huge Accel boost doesn't hurt... In fact, it helps. Heat is still on a safe level.

I've also changed GAR2 to RM3. Remembered Meteor Raid's original setup...

Weight = 6489

EN Sup = 3198 [3898 Stationary]

MBS = 466kph

TS = 1187

Cooling = 14021

TF = 16318

I call this the Optimized Version. I can still wreak havoc with the original pure MG setup if I want.

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII