High Wing

megaboy332

I havent posted in quite a while....anyway here we go

FRAME

Head: Tellus-For low EN cost (You will see why)

Core: White Glint-I usually hate WG parts but I think the the core actually increases OB agility.

Arms: Tellus-Energy defense

Legs: Lancel- My recent favorite

INTERNAL\BOOSTERS

FCS: Judith- Very balanced but a little less range than Hogire

Genorater(I cant spell can I?): Lahire-EN output

MB: Judith-I find it very reliable

BB: Alliah- This AC has to backpedal againsts CQC the way I use it

SB: Holefernes/holofernes/holafernes/however-the-heck-you-spell-the-booster-with-highest-QB-duration-DODGE DODGE DODGE

OB: The Judith with the AA-I love AA (I am speaking of assault armor)

WEAPONS

RA: ACACIA-Speed

LA: MOTACOBRA-Speed and im less of a mf because im not using DR

RBAandLBA: Prepare yourself....NOBLESSE OBLIGE LASERS-Do you get the name now? WG core wing things AND NB lasers make big wings!

NOTES

I have not decided on tuning. Also I have not actually built this AC yet, the Idea popped into my head 20 minutes ago. This is for ACFA.

TACTICS

Use AR/MG together until AR runs out, then use MG/laserfor TWO laser shots then go duel laser. Duel laser can do ALOT of damage.

P.S

Do you like my design template?

I usually hate WG parts but I think the the core actually increases OB agility.

It doesn't. I haven't explicitly tested it, but I'm most certain it doesn't.

-----

Okay so I get that you're trying to be cute with the Noblesse back laser cannons, so you can just keep those on haha. However you're still going to have some issues aside from having two heavy, drainy weapons on your back:

Most notably is that you're using weapons that require you to be at a close range; however, (1) you don't have a booster set that allows for you to actually close distance, and (2) you don't have arms that posses the maneuverability to handle weapons at close range. I'm assuming why you picked the Judith main booster is because of your energy consumption constraints, which is fine. Your weapons, though, are not at all suited for the slow-lateral-fast-vertical playstyle that the Judith booster encourages. Any sort of weapon that requires you to be within groping distance to be effective will generally be used by an AC that can get to said distance easily. As for the Tellus arms, they aren't going to hold up at all in CQC range because they lack the maneuverability stat to compete with basically every other arm part.

Looking at it from another angle, literally everything about your AC seems to suggest a defensive playstyle. You have a high-ish defense frame and a booster set that favors sideways or backwards movement over forwards. You picked the Aaliyah/B specifically because "this AC has to backpedal against CQC." So it would be much better if you picked weapons to cater to that. There are so many different sorts of decent defensive combinations that I don't think that I need to suggest anything, really. Just pick two weapons that you can backpedal with, but keep in mind that you want at least one of those weapons to be a long-range weapon of sorts. That way you aren't ever forced to play an offensive game against a more agile bot.

Also your design template is so much better than your previous ones.

why 4th Gen AC be here?

Prepare yourself....NOBLESSE OBLIGE LASERS-Do you get the name now?

it was EC-O307AB.

ahem, I'll speak about your bot from the start,

- for back weapon : dual ACRUX was better than 3 x 2 barrel energy cannon.

- for arms part : 063 is the better way, it would be less for EN defensive but it was good for precision, beside....you don't have any EN weapon on your arms.

- for arms weapons : boring but better choice, use MR-R102 for assault rifle instead.

- for FCS : when you don't have any missiles, use EKHAZAR for best processing.

frame choices is up to you.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

- for back weapon : dual ACRUX was better than 3 x 2 barrel energy cannon.

- for arms part : 063 is the better way, it would be less for EN defensive but it was good for precision, beside....you don't have any EN weapon on your arms.

- for arms weapons : boring but better choice, use MR-R102 for assault rifle instead.

- for FCS : when you don't have any missiles, use EKHAZAR for best processing.

no