Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE

Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit L: CR-YWH05R3 RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE

Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,

O04-GOLGI, MARISHI,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I have not posted a design for a very long time. This is basically my most common PvP mech here. Serves pretty well both versus humans and A.I, and does mission play fairly well with it's rechargeable EO and decently large pool of ammo. Speed is decent, weapons are good at engaging from medium to close range. but most of all, this allows me to be lazy and don't have the need to change AC when needed....

If the URANUS is annoying you, switch to the 98E core, strap Lotus on, and put the Gull boosters. Of course, I've already done this, but let me explain the second part:

This is also a fan-fic AC. I hate when two main ACs share the same core or head parts... so. CR-98E goes to some other AC. Anyways, I find the URANUS to do quite well on that thing anyways.

I'm too lazy to post the tunes. Try and adjust them to your liking.

Battle strategy goes like this: If it's a heavy firepower but slow tank, stay away from him and lob a few missiles at him to soften him up before the MG + Rifle + EO rush. If he's a medium AC that's not too fast, not too armored, not too upgunned, just mix the usage of your weapons. If it's a fast little runner, try getting in close range and exploit it's weak armor, if he starts taking range, use missiles to force him to evade and then get closer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q:

Q: Why RM2 instead of RM3?

A: Spends itself faster, so drops faster, and the arc can catch some people off surprise (instead of the generic go straight RM3). Also, looks more Bad-A**

Q: Why EYE-4?

A: In itself, it's light, has decent armor and AP. Respectable radar as well although there exists better ones. Mainly for the level of Bad-A22ery it gives to the AC.

Q:Why is he MK.I (P)?

A: Because there exists his AC3-AC3SL and his Nexus version, which along the LR version, makes 3 Versions in all (not counting all the over sub variants...)

Q: What's the (P) about then?

A: Stands for prototype (from the 98E core variant).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post the paint scheme later... When I'm not that lazy.

SO YEAH.

I've tried a pure EN AC sporting URANUS Core months ago... You do know how easily you can dodge the AI Ninja's EO Core, right? That means, it's a no-go for PvP situations... unless that stuff's for single player. Try the GAEA [like what they said to me], or a good Hangar Core like ATLAS/U2/U5. The weapon setup is fine on its own, but if a newer version frees up some Weight, replace RM2 with RM3... Added 90 Weight doesn't really hurt the boosters.

I've tried a pure EN AC sporting URANUS Core months ago... You do know how easily you can dodge the AI Ninja's EO Core, right? That means, it's a no-go for PvP situations... unless that stuff's for single player. Try the GAEA [like what they said to me], or a good Hangar Core like ATLAS/U2/U5. The weapon setup is fine on its own, but if a newer version frees up some Weight, replace RM2 with RM3... Added 90 Weight doesn't really hurt the boosters.

You can dodge the Uranus alright, as much as you can dodge any weapon in the game. True, URANUS has low velocity shot, but do remember that this AC is a lot faster and more maneuverable than ninja's, you can thus keep closer to your opponents. Besides, URANUS is just the icing on the cake, Pixie3 and R3 are doing most of the damage.

GAEA, no, I won't use it on this AC (previous version already has it.)

As for Hanger Cores, I already have another version that uses OB and Hanger. You'll just need to wait a bit to see them all.

As to quote from my F.A.Q: RM2 is for bada**ery purpose.

LIMPET for FCS.

and....

say hello for very long-time no see T98.

=D

Current FCS still gives a larger lock box, and a better range. LIMPET will give more locks, but I don't have the nymphe here, so no need for it.

And yeah, long time no see! :P

I'd actually use f73h so you have some poking viability with 69m and r3 when you're out of range of uranus/pixie3.

I forget how good eye4's radar is, but I don't see any point in using a radar head with radar back. I'm a firm believer in trimming every bit of possible weight from an ac to make it faster, no matter what-- even coming down to testing for defense tiers via the tuning (which btw you didn't include) and using those defense tiers to further refine my tunes to shed even more weight.

If you take off the back radar, it might do well to have another missile pack just for a couple of launches. A harpy or echidna could go for a couple of launches and then quickdrop.

A lazy man is lazy.

Seeing the good old comments here made me go dig up my actual srs garage...

I'm too lazy to check on the tunes for this AC.

I just realized this isn't actually the FF AC I was looking for, as I just found another one that's nicer looking and all.

Perhaps I shouldn't have even posted this one. Moar variants of the good old AC Termie uses coming up!

Limpet is both a bigger box and more range.

Not in my book. I've tried both. F69 has better parallel sight and a somewhat larger lock box (it's vertical size is larger anyways. Horizontal look around the same). I'll perhaps go and run a test with both FCS and validate or invalidate your comment.

forget how good eye4's radar is,

Decent for a head radar, but a good starter radar still replaces it easily.

'm a firm believer in trimming every bit of possible weight from an ac to make it faster, no matter what-- even coming down to testing for defense tiers via the tuning (which btw you didn't include) and using those defense tiers to further refine my tunes to shed even more weight.

Tunes were already optimized for good defense, cooling and weight reduction. Just too lazy to post em. Future ACs will have their tunes though, dun worry, all with the paintjob.

EXTRA: So here are all the jewels I built.... And that I'm sticking with finally (yes, how many times did I say that...)

This is basically how my AC evolved when I sought to branch out or try new stuff. All these 5 designs are still used.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2023/sblazevariantsgroup.jpg

Will post one by one, once I get the courage...

P.S: YES, There is the Gaea in there... but that guy is a double rifle med-range expy...

Edited by Terminator98

so that leaves me with the thought that you're using URANUS defensively. Does good enough with your Px3/R3 setup. How far do you use the missiles anyway?

I think I remember one of the main reasons I chose URANUS... Energy defense that is... (I think)

Missiles are used either (and emptied) at the start of the match, or when the enemy core turns yellow.

Can also use em to force those guys that keep backpedalling to change course (forces em to go laterally, and thus, I can close in a bit more)