INS: -

EXT: GAR2

BUR: 69M (Small Missiles)

BUL: -

AUR: RL (Linear Rifle)

AUL: SP (Shotgun)

HUR: -

HUL: -

OPs: AMINO, ES, SS, KISSYOH, SLA, L+, CODON, MARISHI.

-=-=-=-

Got sick of UW MW cheese using COUGAR2.

The XS legs have the same AP, a boost in EN DEF, and small bumps in cooling, moving, and turning.

-=-=-=-

Changed the 5G to SP for better overall performance, especially for close-range moments.

I finally decided continued use of the 5G was dumb due to the reason I put it on there: To tell OB users I hated them.

Few things are more annoying than getting hit with a 5G round in mid-OB.

Ah, the matches I won from overheating (followed by gen-busting) people using OB from a single shot were hillarious.

Where are your tunes? Do you keep your tunes to yourself?

Linear rifle/Grenade Rifle isnt too bad of a combo but the lockbox for it is somewhat small for even my own taste. I had a similiar design like this and it didnt work well due to arm combo.

I say take out the rockets unless you are really godly good with them.

All in all if you put your tunes i can make a better opinion about your design.

Edit: Last time i checked there isnt a V3...I think you meant V2 haha =P Now that i noticed that if you could change your radiator to Annanda and then GULL you will be able to go a bit more faster and GULL is a tiny bit less drainy to boost then V2 is but i hear that Hazel is sometimes good too but not will GULL. GULL/Annanda/Lotus is really good but you are using V2 then i would suggest using G91 with it. Lotus works but some say that when using V2 with G91 it brings out more "aggression" but thats what i hear from the other elitists on here.

=3

Edited by Eternus-One

V2/LOTUS/HAZEL is actually great on a frame like this, simply because it can trick opponent aims better than a tad bit faster [on the ground] GULL/ANANDA combo... I'd rather keep it on.

if you want rockets that bad, you can go for the SPHINX... it has better chances of hitting due to the spread shot and RS-like shot velocity.

as for the lefty, nades are no good here. Go GRIFFON. more accuracy for the same Weight... and it hurts, srsly.

GULL/Annanda/Lotus is really good but you are using V2 then i would suggest using G91 with it. Lotus works but some say that when using V2 with G91 it brings out more "aggression" but thats what i hear from the other elitists on here.

I don't really get that train of thought. How does v2/g91 bring more aggression?

• 2 weeks later...
That's stating the obvious, though. The real question is who did he hear that from and what was their reasoning.

I dont remember exactly who said it but honestly now that i think of it...it doesnt sound right to me either.

Anyways...

Yea i would like to see the exclusive parts for LRp as i cant get a PSP nor the game.(Yea good luck trying to find it in Florida...Cant really find any of the AC games for PSP over here sadly unless you are lucky enough to find one which half the time its Formula front.)

BP is good. Also to DD22 KRSW2 is just like the one from AC2 but probably with different stats now due to it being in LRp. =P