Sega Support for AC4 PS3

Peffse

After opening my 50th support ticket (technically I'm closer to 80+) on Sega's support website about Armored Core 4, I was wondering if anybody else contacted them.

At first they took months to reply to my posts. Then they wanted to speak to me on the phone, but never called. When they did call, they called at the wrong time.

Now I keep getting this jerk, Evan Dombrowski, closing my tickets. I never got any answers in the three years I've been contacting them.

I know support this bad can't be just for me. I want to hear some horror stories!

sega didnt give NA 1.6

ITS HORRIFIC I TELL YOU

NOT AS HORRIFIC AS EUROPE'S SUPPORT (from what I've heard)

Nah, I'm not talking about the general idea of NA not getting the patch, I'm talking about the effort they go through to keep you from getting anything accomplished.

I mean... after the first thread I would have expected a "It costs too much" or maybe even a "There's not enough demand" but... nothing.

Surely somebody else has a story about the struggle.

I don't understand what kind of support you're trying to get. If you're not trying to get the latest patch then what are you looking to get out of them in terms of support? And why is it important enough that you'd open 50-80 support tickets?

You misunderstand. I AM looking for the latest patch on Sega's support website. That's not what this thread is about though. I made this thread to find out how Sega's support is treating people.... so I guess I can call it an abysmal failure in that regard. If you want to make it into a thread about finding the patch, you can do that too.

On a related note, my tickets finally cracked Sega's support staff and they sent me to a higher manager, Robert Miles. After 2 years I finally get an answer as to why we don't have 1.6 on PS3. He said that originally the patch was delayed due to low sales and low online numbers, but now the reason is different. Since From Software is contractually obligated to another company for Armored Core, they cannot send the patch data to Sega anymore.

I remember we got 1.5 stateside for half an hour... then they deleted it.

Wait what...? Why hasn't that file been duplicated and spread yet?

Edited by Peffse

You misunderstand. I AM looking for the latest patch on Sega's support website.
Nah, I'm not talking about the general idea of NA not getting the patch

That second bit is what made me think you were badgering them for something else about the game but now I see what you mean.

I have never had any problems with Sega customer support because I've never contacted Sega for customer support. The only time I've dealt with customer support for a videogame was when I forgot my EVE Online login info.