HOGIRE | AALIYAH

Booster :

- | - | LAHIRE | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

050ANSR | ALLEGHENY01 | YAMAGA | 049ANSC | GUYANDOTTE04

Hanger :

- | NIOBRARA03

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, aim precision, lock speed, side thrust, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : radar refresh rate

STABILIZER

(0, 0)

- ballistic combat AC.

- tank legs frame.

- change gen to LINSTANT if you want. (and can handle it)

- you could swap a place of ALLEGHENY01 and NIOBRARA03 if you want.

- change arms to 063AN03 if you want.

edit : totally change. forget an old stuff and see the new thing like this.

so what d'ya think?

i dont get why you need load tunes for lancel legs when the ac looks like it could basically be run by LW legs (ie judith latona aliyah wg)

it just doesnt look that heavy at all, especially with judith arms and hitman mg

but i mean if it really is that heavy, then i dont see it being a very good ac at all. range is pretty limited and the ac looks pretty slow. weapons setup is lacking overall and theres no shoulder weaps. parts like musselshell and ec0300 are hard to use effectively and arent completely worth the trouble. labiata/hitman is inferior to something like 102 or 51annr with motorcobra, and mg/rf does not work particularly well on midweights with judith mains

i could go on about other stuff but i think you should scap it or turn it into a LW

like you said at all, but for LIBRA..um.....that was really hard to built it because I can't actually know how was LIBRA be.

what I think for LIBRA is....

- standard combat / middleweight biped : rifle+missile+blade (or + cannon).

- gunslinger combat / mid-lightweight biped : same weapon on both arms.

- support combat / middleweight biped or tank : any hard-hitting weapon.

both of 3 choices are (0, 0) for stabilizer.

and what should I go for this?

EDIT : if I'd turn my bot to LW, JUDITH for arms, legs, gen, and FCS would be my 1st choice.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

Hogire FCS doesn't do anything here. You aren't sniping so you don't need the extra range and you don't have a blade so the extra blade lock is also pointless. Just use Judith for better lock speed and radar.

I hope your using Hogire core and Ekhazar arms because hogire arms are terrible. Even so I don't know what Hogire core offers and I'm too tired set up my PS3 or Xbox to figure it out. Try out the 063, I think its lighter and has better defensive stats anyway. Energy is not an issue with the boosters you insist on running.

Weapon wise switch the shotgun to a rifle as your not going to be fast enough to use it. Change the RDF-0200 to a Kamal so that you have some type of CQC defense. Then change the 901s to either 203s or the 061s so you have a solid missile unit.

I hope your using Hogire core and Ekhazar arms because hogire arms are terrible. Even so I don't know what Hogire core offers and I'm too tired set up my PS3 or Xbox to figure it out. Try out the 063, I think its lighter and has better defensive stats anyway. Energy is not an issue with the boosters you insist on running.

063 core was heavier than HOGIRE core but better in many stats.

and thanks Rogan, you safe my life. =D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Haha neat a tank. Well if you have the load to spare, you should fill in that other hangar slot with a regular rifle or something so you can pick at your opponent as the match starts to wind down. Also I'm a little weary of having the Argyros/C on a tank because you end up having a fairly low stability on an AC that's prone to be hit with high-stun weapons. Argyros does, however, offer great defense and PA rectification that the other heavy cores can't even compare to so it's up to you whether to keep it or change it--just some things to consider.

the big problem with this tank is that theres no real threat to a cqc ac, so someone could ride your balls and you wouldnt be able to do anything about it. its a mid-range tank with mid-range weapons, besides maybe allegheny/niobraha, and those will blow up in your face if you try to use it to get someone off of you

i could see the weapon setup and stuff working on a MW-HW or a HW-HW, but not on a tank, unless youre REALLY good with OB and cover whoring

i would change out niobraha for a SG0700 at the very least. you could also use a WB or WBP, but those are a bit unreliable, especially when paired with a sniper rifle or grenade launcher

you could also try samsara, marve, cano, becrux, or ER0705.

maybe replace NIOBRARA by ALLEGHENY01, and put SG-O700 under that. btw, if I want some zooks for defense myself, I'll put GAN02-NSS-WBS for that.

you could also try samsara, marve, cano, becrux, or ER0705.

then I'll try them with ARGYROS arms too, for lighter weight and better primal armor.