shoulder : BELTCREEK03

hanger R : LARE

hanger L : LARE

TUNING

(I've 436 FRS point so do as you like.)

STABILIZER

head R/L : EKHAZAR-HEAD-1/EKHAZAR-HEAD-1

(other that, do as you like)

well, I'll make decision between ALTAIR and ANTARES.

EDIT : now I can decide, I choose ALTAIR. (will edit my bot soon.)

EDIT 2 : I don't know how does ECM works in ACFA so I put relation missile instead. (btw, let me know about ECM)

Edited by Taurustrin

ECM works by fuzzing out the opposition's radar in a specified area of effect. Different dispensers have different areas of effect. Plasma weapons perform the same function as well. They can be useful for concealing one's location at a distance in case of the on board ECM (They're the equivalent of Crow in this generation [but make you somewhat more visible to eye sight]) or for creating a fuzzed area while in combat to facilitate maneuvering around an opponent's back side. They often don't last too long, so you need to plop down multiple ECM's (again, depending on the dispenser) to keep your area of effect up.

Anti-ECM is a stat that affects (I'm not sure on this) either how long your radar is affected by ECM, or if your radar is affected at all. AC's using FCS's with high Anti-ECM stats will be resistant to this form of warfare. The Anti-ECM stat can be dramatically enhanced with the inclusion of a back mounted radar array.

So in using ECM, it's a bit of a crap shoot as to whether or not it will even be effective. Most times its not worth the slot, as most people can easily spot the emitters on the ground and will simply move out of the area of effect. Also note, the ECM only affects radar, and not targeting ability (at least as far as I've noticed). The on board emitters are in most cases more useful than those shot onto the ground, but the planted emitters are still less stressful on an AC's over all energy and weight capacities (except in the case of I think like two parts [more than likely just the huge one made by BFF]).

Either way, unless you know how to use it and use it proficiently, I think you'd be better off with the extra firepower the relation missiles give you.

Edited by Genocide