JUDITH | LINSTANT/G

Booster :

DUSKAROR | LATONA | SCHEDAR | I-RIGEL/AO

Armament :

SG-O700 | SG-O700 | 050ANSC | 050ANSC | P-MARROW

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, KP output, maneuverability, lock speed, horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side

- 42 points tuning : turning

STABILIZER

(0, -11)

- ground-assault combat AC.

- quad legs frame.

- change one of SG-O700 to MOTORCOBRA if you want.

- change all of boosters to AALIYAH if you want.

- for gen, change LINSTANT to AALIYAH if you want.

edit : from spoiler @ my post, since Mar 14 2011. (and I'll delete that spoiler after I'd finished this edit)

so what d'ya think?

how you reconstruct the thing

anything with quad legs and hi-defensive at all-round stats if you ask me.

might as well just make another AC

let me think longer about it.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

btw, all of Zodiac ACs would moved to garage sooner or later when they're good enough.

when I'd test them after posted in design topic, I found a (or more than 2) problem per each AC and I'd always think (for some bots) there's not good enough (good enough in my mind is : feel useful when I got some bot in garage and go fight someone out there while online)

so I'm really want your (any yours) help.

(the spoiler was gone, see the same on top.)

basically concept of TAURUS is made for more defensive but I wanna added some of AA for self-defense weapon at anytime. good news is quad AC had much more enough speed while normal boosting on the ground with less or none QB using.

what I think is get toward the enemy and then AA bombing at close range ASAP, after that I'll assault by CQ weapon (dual SG-O700s or SG-O700+MOTORCOBRA) and then getaway from the enemy and spamming dual SCs until my PA was full.

howdy?

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

The new version is interesting to say the least.

This might sound weird but try the inblue FCS and the 047 head. I've done that with daul SC before and its pretty sweet. The SCs don't hit much beyond 600m meters anyway and you have that range plus great lockspeed which will also help with your Shotguns.

Why are you using Duskaror boosters?

because......

- DUSKAROR had about 16000 power (tuned) in 7000 drain for normal boost section.

- AALIYAH had about 18000 power (tuned) in 10000 drain for normal boost section.

everything in AC4 and FA need QB. but for me, quad AC didn't need that much QB. and I'd use DUSKAROR for BOLD the true general quad legs abilities.