OMNIA | LAHIRE

Booster :

LATONA | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

RF-R100R | SG-O700 | ACRUX | 049ANSC | -

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : (anything you want)

STABILIZER

(0, -6)

- ammunition combat AC.

- middleweight biped frame.

- I didn't see how defferent between EKHAZAR and OMNIA for FCS. in fact, I feel like OMNIA is better than EKHAZAR for this case...btw you can change it if you want.

- SC for stun somebody then follow by ACRUX or shoot both weapons simultaneously.

- change main booster to JUDITH if you want.

- change both of arm weapons if you want.

- actually I had ARCH-2B at my garage, let's take a look.

so what d'ya think?

This seems to be overweight. I imagine you have some or all of those 42 unspecified tunes into Load. :|

Omnia isn't that good for this. 047AN02 gives the Ekhazar FCS enough range for your weapons, which means you're putting on an extra 400+ drain for lock speed you probably don't even need and lower parallel processing. If you really want that lock speed, you're better off just going with Judith. You wouldn't have to put so many tunes into lock speed either, so you could use it to make up for the radar refresh if you like having less-than-trash radar ping.

I think Lahire or even Aaliyah would be good choices for your back booster. That extra strength will give you a much easier time setting up shots for both of the cannons against anyone doing aggressive maneuvers against you. Since you seem to have extra tunes laying around, I'd suggest tuning back QB, too. I'm not sure about the usefulness of the horizontal thrust tunes you have, but at least it's not on Judith main.

I should also suggest Aaliyah legs over White-Glint, since it's a more practical choice with Ekhazar core a lot of the time. You'd also still have enough stability to handle the sniper cannon, but you'd probably need most of those extra tunes you've got into Load. If you want to lessen the weight a little, changing the generator to Judith would work out great.

If you want to use WG arms use the core as well, otherwise your just giving up shoulder units. However, on this AC I second Chod on using ekhazar and Aaliyah. So I would change the arms to something like the 063. This would allow you to add flares since this is a mid running low powered boosters you'll have a hard time dealing with missiles, jousted ones in particular, unless you have cover available.

Try one of the BFF rifles with the SC, I really don't see the point of the 100R here unless your pressed for weight.