HOGIRE | JUDITH

Booster :

AALIYAH | AALIYAH | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

061ANSR | NIOBRARA03 | RDF-O200 | 061ANSC | NEMAHA01

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, aim precision, lock speed, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : load (or do it whatever you like)

STABILIZER

(0, +5)

- sniper combat AC.

- middleweight biped frame with HILBERT arms.

- change 061ANSR and 061ANSC to any lighter SR and SC if you want.

- change main booster to JUDITH if you want.

edit : a bit change, and I'd made for much more power and be sniper type more than old stuff.

so what d'ya think?

then I had another choice, take a look.

R arm | L arm | R back | L back | shoulder

MR-R102 | EB-R500 | 049ANSC | RDF-O200 | -

notice : I'd put SC at the same side of R102, here is my personal tactic.

- when I'm ready to firing SC, try to get close to an enemy about 200-300 meter then fire, that enemy will got damage and stunning, then QB slash to enemy. (btw I'd never use this tactic in real PvP before, dunno this would be gonna work....)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow that's an intense sniper. I have no idea how you got a 061ANSC to fit on that thing hahaha.

I'd try out the Ekhazar FCS over the Hogire because the Hogire, if memory serves, has a ridiculously low parallel processing which will make tracking difficult on weapons that have an already low melee ability. Also I'd prefer to have the 050ANSR and the 049ANSC just because seeing as they're your main source of damage, I'd rather have the extra ammo.

61ansc will hit more often than 49/50 and it hits like a truck. 16 rounds isnt too bad for ammo either

if youre confident with your shots stick with the 61, but if youre gonna be playing in BRs or you run out of ammo in 1v1s (which you shouldnt), THEN you can change it to 49/50

i would probably change the mains to judith tho. with a sniper its nice to have the ability to comfortably permafly

then you could swap out latona sides for holoferns, since youre going to want to dodge a lot of shit

pump up your OB too, since thats youre getaway tool for when things get hairy. linstant/o with some OB power and KP tunes works well

place all of your QB main tunes into QB back; youre going to be backpedalling when sniping

and like b said, change that FCS out for ekhazar

61ansc will hit more often than 49/50 and it hits like a truck. 16 rounds isnt too bad for ammo either

if youre confident with your shots stick with the 61, but if youre gonna be playing in BRs or you run out of ammo in 1v1s (which you shouldnt), THEN you can change it to 49/50

here is the answer,

change 061ANSR and 061ANSC to any lighter SR and SC if you want.

and like b said, change that FCS out for ekhazar

with missile usage and lock-on speed and longer range, HOGIRE better. (but I'll try it anyway)