Radiator: CR-R92 (0,10,0)

Inside: n/a

Extension: JIREN

Back unit L: WB15L-GERYON2

Back unit R: WB270-HARPY2

Arm Unit R: YWR27HL-KRSW2

Arm Unit L: FUHJIN

Hangars: n/a

Optionals: O01-AMINO, CR-069ES, CR-071EC, O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON, O06-PHAGE, MARISHI

This was mainly a design I built in Silent Line, but I ported her over to Last Raven. The purpose of this build was to create an AC that would have the absolute lowest cost during missions, which meant giving it all energy ammunition. I know the issue with energy will make it tough to use online, which is why I gave it the extension to boost energy and tweaked the generator/radiator combo.

Also note that I just ported this design from SLp so I'll definitely be looking into tweaking it as I unlock new parts. It's VERY energy heavy, especially in LR's energy intense environment, so my best tactic for utilizing it would be bunny hopping and using the JIREN in combat-heavy scenarios. And I would definitely avoid any boost-happy maps with heights or water. When under fire, I'd boost hop to cover, laying down some orbits as suppressive fire until you have enough EN to get back into it.

I have tested her 5 times in several scenarios, and... well, she's still a work in progress.