FCS: LAHIRE | GEN: LAHIRE

Weapons:

03-MOTORCOBRA|SAMPAGUITA|RDF0700|SAPLA

Boosters:

M: S03-AALIYAH

B: 03-AALIYAH-B

S: ORTEGA

O: LINSTANT

FRS: 50 into EN Output, Lock Speed, Radar Refresh, 2nd Bar under Boost, 3rd Bar under Special Boost, Stability (Legs), Turning Ability, and Maneuverability, as well as 42 into Firing Stability.

A Reverse-Joint built for Mid-Range Aerial Combat. Me thinks the weapon set may need a bit of a shake-up, but I wasn't sure of how to go about this, so I've left it so far.

Edit: Beefed up the weapon selection. Throw-Away Nade-Launcher in pair with some heavy-duty CQC PA destruction. Rush, hammer away PA, jump and realign, let off nade to face, rinse repeat. Of course adding a whole bunch of other technical stuff, but whatevs.

Change the Judith to Virtue or at least Aaliyah. If you're using RJ legs because they have low EN drain, you're using them for the wrong reasons. Also I think you don't need to have radar refresh tunes if you have the 061ANR.

Other than that my other suggestions are pending on how competitive you want the design haha.

I'm just on the ball like that.

Anyways! I have a small problem of using the Judith mainbooster in order to capitalize on the jumping as well as strong vertical lift. It's that the Judith booster is extremely EN light, and consequently you will spend a lot of time in the air, which is fine except that you're wasting (at least in my mind) the RJ's ability to jump.

Personally, I don't see the jumping ability as a tactical maneuver but rather a design loophole, if you will. With the ability to change altitude without spending EN, it allows me to still play a heavy up-down game, but have a low EN pool/recharge rate. I hope that helps you to see where I'm coming from.

Yeah basically. For example I have this one RJ with about 18k EN recovery with Virtue, Aaliyah/B, and Lahire. In that AC, I'm not able to go as high as I might with more EN, but I'm definitely not grounded. That's just my mindset, though. There's definitely room for more uses for an RJ, I just haven't seen any others as effective as that one.

Well the general tactic behind this particular RJ was a combination of Hit and Run tactics using a 3D movement style. I can hop uo, take the skies quick, and hit hard with either a Nade or two to the face or a quick missile swarm. After having put this thing out of paper I can see how the weapon set leaves much to be desired in this setting, but the body seems to be pretty solid considering the direction of tactics I'm taking.

Worst case scenario if I actually DO start having problems related to uneven ammo levels, I'll stick a Lare in the Hangar and call it a day.

EDIT: QQ Im shitty at this game again due the the huge time lapse between now and when I used to play constantly a year or two ago (maybe longer O.O). I need to be whipped back into shape but of course... PSN WOULD be down when I decide to care again. When it comes back can I gets one of yall in da community to kick mah ass until i remember what I'm doing again?

Edited by Vincent210

EDIT: QQ Im shitty at this game again due the the huge time lapse between now and when I used to play constantly a year or two ago (maybe longer O.O). I need to be whipped back into shape but of course... PSN WOULD be down when I decide to care again. When it comes back can I gets one of yall in da community to kick mah ass until i remember what I'm doing again?

I'm a pretty bad player on the PS3 so I'll probably be a pretty good start for you.

Hmm.... too lazy. Another thing I'm too lazy to do is post up all of my recent designs. By week's end I'll probably have enough to kick Taurus off the front page. Considering HE IS the front page, I feel safe in assuming that is quite the statement. Considering I get only about a total of 2.5 hours a day of free time that I actually give myself for dem video games.