R/G/B

Base: 15/0/45

Aid: 80/50/200

Optional: 45/40/200

Detail: 90/200/0

Joint: 90/200/0

Weapons Color:

Green

Description: This AC has been sitting on a backup card for some time, untuned and weaponless. This was to be my next design to be posted but then i got Last Raven and it kinda took a back seat to the new game.

This design is primarily for medium to close range but has some long range poking capability. I'm not going to go into a big drawn out description of an AC. Look at the weapons. If you're experienced enough in these games you will figure out quite quickly how it could be used. I won't say how it should be used because that always seems to invite conflict of some kind or another, and I'm not interested in conflict.

Tactics: This design is primarily for medium to close range but has some long range poking capability.

Known Issues: Slower than I like but since this is NB the speed is kinda acceptable for an AC of this type.

Notes: N/A ....... yet.

Stats:

Build it to find out.

Nymphe + RM can fire an 18 salvo volley. I've been hit by an entire one before cuz I was caught kneeling, haha. Gotta remember it's not LR in that game, haha. I like the setup, but I don't remember what the XS were like in NB, so I can't say too much about it. I don't like running Lotus so much in NB. NX/LR it's great, though. I kinda prefer G91 and Fudoh in NB, tbh. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...