JUDITH | SOBRERO

Booster :

LATONA | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

WADOU | ER-O705 | KAMAL | WHEELING03| 061ANRM

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, EN weapon skill, lock speed, horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : load (just until underweight, other that it's up to you)

STABILIZER

(0, -7)

- special tactical combat AC.

- middleweight class. (because EKHAZAR core is middleweight and ARGYROS arms is heavyweight while LATONA legs and SOLUH head are lightweight)

- NUE is the japanese creature that having monkey head, raccoon body, tiger arms and legs, and snake tail.

- used to be inspired from AC4's Aspina ACs. (I guess, at lease for Joshua's WG in AC4 and Julius Emery's ASTERISM in ACFA..... both are have somethings same, SOLUH core and JUDITH legs) but I'm making totally change for the reason about how using this.

edit : 4th development. no more prototype.

so what d'ya think?

Swap Wadou & ACRUX as SAPLA & HI-LAZOR of choice in hand. Maybe use Travers if ammo is needed.

with this, I'll swap my missile to opposite side of HI-laser.

edit : IMO, ACRUX is the best HI-laser stuff.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

If you must have a HI - LAZOR on here, VEGA would prob be best. Other than that Just run that laser zook you so adore, or the samsara.

And also, do you have to ask w/ Sirius? It weighs a metric fuck-ton. The end. Still prob best HI-LAZOR hands down.

lolwut? 6 well taken pot-shots that allow a LW to take the lead, or allow me to make extended use of otherwise unused hangars (on tanks if I have no hangar ideas I hangar the actual weapons and run Vegas as throwaways). If you need missiles to get use from it, I think it's safe to say your doin it wrong.

That isn't to say it pairs badly with missiles, it can actually make a fine pair. It is just to say that assuming that is it's only possible way of being ran effectively is stupidity.

Either way I suggested it here just as a early game way to cut the difference in AP right quick, And then subsequently be dropped to allow a speed boost from it's absence.

Also I think the Samsara is the lighter of the two, so you may want to look there.

ER-O705 or CANOPUS or BECRUX better, but maybe I'll like SAMSARA more than these. (because of ammo counts and electric-effect look)

btw, change to SAMSARA or ER-O705 or change nothing, you'll know later.

Ok im taking a look and i gotta say that SAMSARA is good for ECM but its not really that accurate IMO unless you are trying to mess up people's radar which is sometimes fun to do cuz you might run into a noob player and they be all like "The hell is wrong with my radar?".

Id probably switch it back to 0705 Laser Zook.

Also IMO ACRUX is not as drainy as some think,at least with me. I run ACRUX on quite a few of my designs and i gotta say that its really not drainy but if you think so then i guess you gotta run a higher energy recovery bot.

Ill take a look at this design and put it together and see what i can do with it and ill post it when i have the chance.

Edited by Eternus-One

Also, if possible, bump gen to LAHIRE? Only bringing it up because your running the plasma rifle, so it might be beneficial to have the extra Output.

Ok im taking a look and i gotta say that SAMSARA is good for ECM but its not really that accurate IMO unless you are trying to mess up people's radar which is sometimes fun to do cuz you might run into a noob player and they be all like "The hell is wrong with my radar?".

It's actually a lot more applicable than that. Radar crashing by itself isn't too helpful, but radar crashing while you're above them and/or in their blind spot? Now it poses a serious problem to your opponent. Also, Samsara hurts, bottom line. Used properly, it can hit reliably and stack up the hurt providing you with ECM abilities to be abused. This AC Tar made would be a wonderful Defensive LW AC.

Edited by Vincent210

I see your point. I mean i dont use SAMSARA cuz i dont really like using Radar jamming weapons.

In the air SAMSARA can be deadly and seeing as it can mess up radar and you keep stacking it it can be a problem to those that are below you.

I still think its not that accurate but i guess it can hurt someone if it hits and since it drains PA down.

actually I like my old version for personal taste.

however, I'll find some way to make it more universal to use.

edit : so I'd updated about tuning and stabilizer, also some parts like full LATONA boosters.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

however, when I'm back to use NUE old version (I'm still keep it), I'll not get any problem from stunning of grenade because grenade on back make me much more stun, while grenade on arms make me stun just for arms only. (btw, if I'd use heavier arms I'll not get any problem about this)

maybe I will make another weapons set like : WADOU | SAMSARA | KAMAL | MP-O203 | BELTCREEK03 howdy?

edit : on LATONA arms. (or I'll pick LAHIRE arms back and added ARGYROS for another choice)

Edited by Tarstrudelvick