SSF4AE: Buff/Nerf Discussion

exogen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When USF4 comes out, I will main Rolento. Sakura and Bision will be my secondary since I have the most experience with them. This is exactly like my CvS2 team: A-Rolento/Sakura/Bison2 lol

PSA, do not buy the CvS2 for XBLA or PSN. It sucks. No online play. No HD. Worst of all, input lag. Damn.

I wonder if it's going to affect the crouch shortcut for srk.

Yep, that's what he's referring to. DP=Dragon Punch=Shoryuken

Unless you're asking something else.

Some discussion on it here...

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/26/ryus-crouching-medium-kick-no-longer-affected-dp-input-shortcut-zangief-light-punch-spd-slightly-less-range-more-ultra-street-fighter-4-changes/

Edited by Nomrah

If you're holding down-forward you just need to go down then down-forward and the srk will come out. My comment is referring to whether or not that will be effected since it's basically the same directional inputs as cr. mk > hadoken. Edited by Rachis

I hear ya. My thoughts are maybe not since that shortcut does not involve cr. mk. Hopefully it's specifically targeting the execution only when cancelling into srk from a cr. mk. "Ryu no longer has DP shortcut when special canceling crouching Medium Kick."

They probably won't fix the self-knockback with blanka's cr.mk or st.mp or the hitbox for his hp electricity and still make it so that his more complex electricity combos whiff on literally 1/3 the cast.

They probably won't fix his slightly delayed wakeup either and make it so people still rage over it-- people who play against blankas that is.

Edited by The OB Express

As soon as I heard about that I fumed at how they're definitely not going to fix rose's soul throw because fuck rose and ryu is the best.

as soon as i read ryu patch i knew lcc would be mad about rose inputs

but fuck rose and fuck blanka

also fuck cody update fadc regular zonk is useless