Pokemon

EX33396948

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kangaskhan seems to be one of the best normal-types in X/Y, but the problem is that dudes don't have to be picky with how they take her out since she takes neutral damage from everything. Moveset is hella versatile though. But while I'm talking about versatility, I would probably take Nidoking over Kangaskhan =/

Man, that seems conflicting with other things I've heard; I think Niji was saying that werster was doing a tonne of post-game stuff? Now I'm not sure. I haven't looked ahead of where I've played, and I'm just before badge 4. Most of the mini-games and additional features are pretty enjoyable, so I'm not sure I even care how big it is. I'll just spend more time refining a PR Video if I have to.

And yeah, if you need trade buddies, just give a shout. Having more friends in this game is largely beneficial, and I'd rather have people from places I frequent than randoms.

No, sadly.

I was really hoping to get a Noibat before the Elite Four so I could swap out Talonflame and Tyrantum with a Noivern. Then I'd get something else.

I'll probably post my friend code a little later, probably after I go on a catching spree then I have a bit more variety of Pokemon besides the couple I caught and my team.

Ohshit that's right, my friend code! 0232-8428-9846 You can all add me! The name's Blake.

Though I'm thinking sometime this weekend restarting my X and doing a completely different team. Though I'll be trading over some of my current Pokemon to a friend before then. But after that, I'll be up for trading and battling with you guys!