JUDITH | SOBRERO

Booster :

VIRTUE | LATONA | SCHEDAR | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

MR-R102 | NIOBRARA03 | DEARBORN02 | ACRUX | BELTCREEK03

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : (up to you)

STABILIZER

(0, -14)

- close-quarter combat AC.

- full LAHIRE frame.

- developed from some of Japanese guy that gave me his AC. (I don't know him, but I got his AC by trading) after I saw that bot again and again, what I know from that is "generally, many of japanese guys use full LAHIRE and set many of parts full of things to battle by make it lighter ASAP for frames and internals, and they don't care or worried that much about KP out put and primal armor, I think the reason that make these guys put KRB-SOBRERO is for just in case only." (full LAHIRE for frame, JUDITH FCS, SOBRERO gen, VIRTUE, LATONA, SCHEDAR, KRB-SOBRERO for internals) so, what I did it's just make some of Japan style to be more comfortable to use.(IMO, and I didn't play AA that much so I don't need to worried about KP output, since the frame and boosters make this AC so much advantage by speed)

- still test type.

- change main booster to LATONA if you want something more long-last duration.

so what d'ya think?