Durarara!!

Magnus

So the newest anime of [as]'s just aired. Never heard of it before. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was literally Paranoia Agent and Fooly Cooly taped together.

Except instead of Haruko and Lil' Slugger, it's a dullahan on a magic bike. The main character, what'shisname, also seems to be a bit of a mix of Naota and Renton (from Eureka Seven). And I also enjoyed about how they mention a suicide chatroom in the first episode, something that appeared in Paranoia Agent. And its comedy is well presented, tastefully.

All in all, I'm saying it has qualities of some of my favorite animes.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I enjoyed the first episode.

Second episode was half-good. The other half was just filled with some shit talking and talking about nothing, it got boring quickly.

This third episode just was entirely a snooze fest until the narrator said 'You know this type of person. They're in every country.' in relation to a gangsta tuffgai wiggling gangsigns everywhere. I legit lol'd.

And then there was the random vending machine out of nowhere, which was funny, but not as wake up neighbors funny.

I hope the series gets better again. :c

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was waiting for FMAB and my TV was on, and Durarara was on and I was just ignoring it.

Then I turned and saw that the kid was the leader of the Dollars.

Plot development after a dry torrent of hell. Then they dragged it on for a while... and on.... And on......... Then the plot development vanished and the black rider just broke up any chance of progressing the episode in an interesting way.

Why can a Dullahan type so well in Japanese if she's from England and doesn't have her eyes with her?