Robo-Bipson

Ethos

head: DRONE (2 weight, 2 shell, 6 en)

core: EOS (3 weight, 7 en)

arms: MACAQUE (2 cooling, 3 shell, 5 en)

legs: LIZARD (3 weight, 3 shell, 4 en)

booster: GULL (3 accel, 7 heat)

FCS: F73H

generator: LOTUS (10 output)

Radiator: ANANDA (10 cooling)

Inside: N/A

Extensions: RM2

Back Unit R: LGL

Back Unit L: 75MT

Arm Unit R: RS

Arm Unit L: 69H

Hanger Unit R: N/A

Hanger Unit L: N/A

Optionals: AMINO, ES, KISSYOH, 75LA, 79L+, RIBOSE, CODON

Statistics:

AP: 8583

Weight: 8436

Max Boost Speed: 361

Stability: 8850

Cooling: 15688

Def Shell/Energy: 1800/1761

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

So I wanted to make some new bots and I know it's been a long time since I made a quad. LGL is a part I hardly ever use too, so I wanted to make a bot that was rocking that as well. I don't remember me using rs much (usually preferring fenrir for snipers and minik for fast moving bullets). The end result is this. I didn't go for rm3, as using up all of rm2's will be a good sign to drop the missiles entirely. By then, they should've done the damage they were meant to be used for.

Tactics:

Priority number one is getting in some mt+rm2 hits. Those things hurt a hella lot, so use em up to get in some damage. After rm2's are used up, drop both mt and rm2's for the speed boost. If the other bot seems to have a lot more ap than this thing, you can probably use up one more volley or 2 from naked mt, but other than that, it'll be a waste. Getting that weight off is essential. After that, using rs for some poking action while lgl can be used for cqc deterrent or harassment. 69h should only be used for rushing or defending against rushes.

Known Issues:

while a lot of the weapons do high damage, ammo count seems to be an issue for me. Since I haven't really played anyone with this thing, I don't know how well it will do breaking skulls. Drain seems to be an issue as well. Depending on how I'll feel about the drain issue, I may opt to switch out rs for ra2 or r2 and switch from lotus/gull to g91/vulture2. hell or maybe g91/gull. This thing has cooling. If I go for g91/gull, I might take out LA optional for MARISHI as well.

PvP Information:

none what so ever.

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Make this more of a monster.

EDIT: Thought I should mention this. I don't have all the parts unlocked so if you suggest something, know that there's not always a possibility for me to test it.

Edited by Ethos

I like how your copy of LR has Ribose before Codon. That's amazing.

Anyway, no matter what you do you have to make sure you have a strong low short into scissors corner trap. In respect of that I suggest dual back verts + torpedo extensions, Gaea, 2xHP + 2x69H hangars, and Urchin. Bipson has only one goal. Low short xx Scissor w/Heastomp mixup.

Live the dream.

It doesn't. I just don't have it in game, so I don't know the order anymore. I have to get the part, but I know I will have it on every build when I do. Just sort of a placeholder I guess.

yeah, I figured LGL can serve as scissor kick, as I have to stay grounded to launch that pressure.

I did have rs+hp on this before. Like I mentioned in the post though, I am worried about ammo count. I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it. Once I actually play someone (or I see how it does in FT), I can make some changes.

EDIT: I also opted to go for 69h cause the handgun lends itself to both rs and lgl. I didn't see hp lasting long to be able to be really used to its full potential for both due to ammo cap. like I said before tho, it's all a matter of seeing how it'll handle.

Edited by Ethos