Acfa wtf is up with these ppl

Ive been playing armored core for years now and ive seen alot of good players and now im wondering why these so called good players like ironsoul89 and sharriz revivals and theres more but anyways the do the following 1 before the lose the fly out of bounds 2 they rage quit and dc once you beat them 3 thay talk mad shit and start denying it when you call them out. This shits starting to piss me off acfa sucks along with the players

I'm moving this to AC General Chat since it's not really a discussion about the game/metagame/strategy as much as some people who play it.

As for PS3 side. It's like 90% Japanese players and 10% French players. There are almost no NA players left, afaik. We have a few PSN fA players here at ACU, tho.

People have big egos. Xbox tends to draw the bigger egos. If you plan on going to PS3, on the otherhand, there's a very small population english-speaking players, like Niji said. And even smaller is the population of competent, english-speaking players. Skill-wise, I'm not sure about the Japanese or French.

for NA side, its really just me chode and b (NLJL) that are good

That's cause... you never faced me in AC combat! And my skills are the ultimate force to be reckoned with! People cower in fear when they see me in lobbys.

I sold my 360 copy of fa a while back. And my brother took back his ps3. Really, though, I sucked. Well, maybe. I remember having a few good matches.

dunno about other NA guys, but I'm live in Thailand and used to played FA with Niji, Rogan and TM and I didn't see the problem anyways. (but when I'd played with b, noob, or someone else they told me I'm lag like a hell =/ )

1. yeah, I know.

2. :( I didn't know that before.

3. yeah, he told me that, btw I'd play with him once but so much long time ago and only one time.

4. he still better skill than me I think. (this information is come from last time that I'd played with him, now I don't know)

hope we will match in FA again noob. (or maybe I'll never had a chance until ACV u.s. version would be released at the future)

i too play on 360. ive run across some people with some pretty big egos and bad attitudes, and i cant say im a fan of a lot of the tactics people tend to use... but im there to have fun and take a break from AC4 for a bit. That being sad, tho, i have also met an equal number of players who are actually pretty chill, sometimes just end up talking and hardly playing.

if youre looking for a chill match feel free to hit me up sometime.

If you want to find good players in FA ask me. I can tell you who is good. I play on 360 side as well and im getting better and better every time i get on.
i too play on 360. ive run across some people with some pretty big egos and bad attitudes, and i cant say im a fan of a lot of the tactics people tend to use... but im there to have fun and take a break from AC4 for a bit. That being sad, tho, i have also met an equal number of players who are actually pretty chill, sometimes just end up talking and hardly playing.

if youre looking for a chill match feel free to hit me up sometime.

thanks for you two, but I don't have XB360.

oh yeah, geno is a really good PS3 NA player

i forgot about him because he doesnt play at all anymore

seems like I'd used to added Geno once, what I saw I couldn't see him on PSN anytime.

:/

(well, then, very lag Japanese guys, here I come!)

oh yeah, geno is a really good PS3 NA player

i forgot about him because he doesnt play at all anymore

Yeah he disappeared from the universe.

Playing him made for good matches, once I was able to even out with him he was my favorite opponent by far.

Ruffneck your one of the ppl im yalking about heard alot about you and we were in the same clan with dark hero yuy im not,here to talk sh it everytime I fight you I either get jumped(and still survive) or you leave right after just womdering why?

Oh btw eternus one im Veritas we fought before remember and your on my friendslist.

Edited by Visions of Odin

Well hey Veritas. I didnt know you were Visions of Odin. Nice to know and yea you are.

Its always good for people to talk. I get tired too of the fact that most of the time when i play most people only play me one or two rounds and then leave. We should start making rooms with the good players and practice sometime. There needs to be a list of FA players that are considered good. ACO had one.

Edited by Eternus-One

Honestly the community is small enough that the majority of everyone worthwhile should be on your friendlist and if not, you should at least recognize them by name.

Yea you are right but there are those who dont even play anymore. Also most that have been playing have been playing ALOT longer then i have.