- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, QB main, QB back, QB side, turning

- other points tuning : your choice

STABILIZER

(0, -2)

- unknown combat AC.

- lightweight biped frame.

- dunno how weapons that I should go for this bot.

- still test type. but I didn't tried yet, just posting here before do that.

- change anything you like but GA boosters set (except OB) is what I wanna keep for this.

so what d'ya think?

GA boosters are awesome sauce. I think the heavy side booster can actually make a Lahire legged AC do a full quick turn.

Round off the build with GA rifles. Then apply add boosters so you can move a little.

I got an idea for weapons, take a look,

ALTAIR | ALTAIR | PHACT | *MEDUSA | -

(no hanger)

*MEDUSA will be bad idea for any other (including me) but it will let anyone think to not use flares and just for annoy only. (actually it was bad even for annoying too). if you don't like it, try something with still underweight. (EC-O300 or ACRUX that I'll prefer)

howdy?

If you want to annoy, move your FCS up to JUDITH (or HOGIRE to maintain respectable firing range for the PHACT) and use PM Missiles. Maybe those PM missiles paired with a Marve or MR-102, and the PHACT paired up with either an 051ANNR, 061ANAR, and 061ANLR, which all still has some synergy.

And I also don't get where you're trying to go with GA boosters and LAURA FCS. Finally, ARGYROS head should be a good source of defenses while still maintaining System Recovery and giving a PA buff. So I'd look into that over Kitrumi.

actually I didn't have any point for LAURA so it could be change to anything. but GA boosters, I'm just wanna do something with focus on normal booster than QBing. (still have to QBing for changing direction)

Well I guess that's your choice, then. But if that's the case, then you'll probably want to change toward a more OB-focused AC because normal boosting is quite useless on its own in ACFA. So that means changing the weapons from ones that use EN to ones that don't and investing into a gen that has a high KPO.

Maybe make it a Reverse Joint now? Since your focusing on only using QB to change direction, it gives you an extra mobility tool that will be useful later.

LINSTANT OB definitely, an OB based design would be nice if your curbing the QBs.

And if your going for an OB bot, lets have some MISSILE FUN! Since you have the opportunity to build for jousting all day long. Some missile setups with an MR-102 and a PHACT for poking, 063 or HOGIRE FCS would be suitable with that. You could even try some hands missiles, or maybe an MG instead of an Assault Rifle.

Well I guess that's your choice, then. But if that's the case, then you'll probably want to change toward a more OB-focused AC because normal boosting is quite useless on its own in ACFA. So that means changing the weapons from ones that use EN to ones that don't and investing into a gen that has a high KPO.
Maybe make it a Reverse Joint now? Since your focusing on only using QB to change direction, it gives you an extra mobility tool that will be useful later.

LINSTANT OB definitely, an OB based design would be nice if your curbing the QBs.

And if your going for an OB bot, lets have some MISSILE FUN! Since you have the opportunity to build for jousting all day long. Some missile setups with an MR-102 and a PHACT for poking, 063 or HOGIRE FCS would be suitable with that. You could even try some hands missiles, or maybe an MG instead of an Assault Rifle.

He couldn't run keep his GA boosters if he was an RJ. RJs can't turn to begin with and without a strong Quick turn they're hosed against flanking, jousting, or flybys. They just won't be able to keep pace.
He still can't turn regardless of leg type.
GA boosters suck

true. after just did the test last night, it's suck.

and I'll change the design direction to some kind of quad thing. (and tried to keep EN cost under 16k for quad)