Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Adonael

This is a fairly new series on Starz. I've been watching it since it's debut.

This show is set back in roman times and follows Spartacus through his journey in the arena. Spartacus's only reason for fighting in the arena is to be reunited with his wife, who was taken away when he was captured. (I don't want to say too much and ruin it so I'll leave it there.)

This show has everything You'd expect from a show on starz and in the Roman period. You got the violance, the blood, nudity and even a little man love here and there.

Best part? Its a damn good show.

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/spartacus-blood-and-sand-poster.jpg

Oh! I watched part of this I think!

This is the show where that guy brings Spartacus some bread in the mess hall after he has his food dropped all over the floor, yah? Like, they walk in a circle for a long time and then that happens. Or am I thinking wrong show?

Haha, ok. Yah, that show was really, really well done. I loved the lighting and setting of the different scenes. I only watched that one episode, though. I still found it to have been done well, though. Actors really looked their roles and there was a nice gritty feeling to it.

Definitely something worth watching on TV compared to all the crap that polutes it.

• 5 weeks later...

It seems like a lot of people are actually liking this show around here. I visited my friends a week ago and they were all talking about it and seemed to be into it. Weird mofo's, it was almost like they were us talking about StarCraft. They had only just started watching it, though.

I don't get the channel that plays this stuff at work so I don't get to watch it anymore, but I was liking it. Has anyone else seen any more of it? I was considering looking it up online, but I don't trust my friends opinions on it. They're wacky.