LAURA | AALIYAH/G

Booster :

AALIYAH/M | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

050ANSR | ER-O705 | KAMAL | 049ANSC | GUYANDOTTE04

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, back thrust, QB back, QB side, turning.

- 23 points tuning : aim precision. (or radar refresh rate)

- 19 points tuning : load.

STABILIZER

(0, 0)

- ground combat AC.

- quad legs frame.

- I had more enough stability so I'll choose LAHIRE core for lightest core and much more PA stats.

- my defensive from current stats is around 9.4k for solid and around 7k for EN.

Spoiler! --Click Here to View!--

plus : now I know about how much speed of horizontal moving between biped and quad.

- maximum speed of normal boost will be increased to 120% or so (+- 5%, and up to total weight) when using quad legs. (tested with full LANCEL frame, and I'm just change the legs to some quad)

- but only just for normal boost (horizontal directions), quad didn't do that much with QBing and vertical boost.

edit : 3rd development, detail update.

so what d'ya think?

You need more options bro.

First of all, I don't have the game open and haven't played in months, so while I know the frame is heavy and can sort of guess at the def values, I don't know of anything else that might be wrong off the top of my head, so I'll leave it alone. Cept that since your already this heavy, go for broke and put a buffer head on here. Don't see why that isn't 063 or 047.

Second, the weapon set needs a mixup. A heavy is a heavy is a heavy regardless what his platform is. This weapon set needs to reflect the weight we're working with here. Try again, if you'd like I could suggest a few weapons sets tomorrow or somethin'. But yeah, you needs to re-work the weapons big time. This thing can't keep distance, just capitalize on it. Once someone rushes your playing an uphill match. KAP only goes so far by itself in CQC.

I'll change arms to HILBERT, change KAPTEYN to 061ABSR, change 061ANCM to DEARBORN02, and change back booster to AALIYAH/B or ARGYROS/B for the next step. also tuning stabilizer to be 0, +6 too.

in fact, I'll think about ARGYROS/B over AALIYAH/B for back booster choice with 2 reasons,

- ARGYROS/B gave me a lot more normal power to backward while a bit more usage than AALIYAH/B.

- ARGYROS/B have a bit less QB power than AALIYAH/B but ARGYROS/B was less QB usage than AALIYAH/B.

these are my next plan, how is it?

edit : the head, I had 2 plans about it, 1. change head to 047 and 2. change FCS to something that much more lock distance. (like 061AN05....)

Edited by Taurus

I'll change arms to HILBERT, change KAPTEYN to 061ABSR, change 061ANCM to DEARBORN02, and change back booster to AALIYAH/B or ARGYROS/B for the next step. also tuning stabilizer to be 0, +6 too.

OI! YOUR MAKING THE WEAPON SET WORSE NOW. WTF MANG.

in fact, I'll think about ARGYROS/B over AALIYAH/B for back booster choice with 2 reasons,

- ARGYROS/B gave me a lot more normal power to backward while a bit more usage than AALIYAH/B.

- ARGYROS/B have a bit less QB power than AALIYAH/B but ARGYROS/B was less QB usage than AALIYAH/B.

these are my next plan, how is it?

I'm not sure the drain is worth it, but it isn't a big deal I guess. I could see why you'd go for this. But I think whe you add everything together you end up spending more EN in the long run with Argy instead of Aaliyah.

edit : the head, I had 2 plans about it, 1. change head to 047 and 2. change FCS to something that much more lock distance. (like 061AN05....)

The head is what I recommended, so nothing to say there, but the FCS would be too inflexible. A PURE SNIPER SIMPLY WILL NOT WORK, ESPECIALLY A HEAVYWEIGHT ONE. YOU MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF MID-RANGE TOOL AND CLOSE-RANGE REPELLANT TOOL. APPLY THESE ALREADY SO THAT I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M TALKING TO MYSELF.

Why did you, I.... dammit is that Lahire Core?... Doesn't even....

Loss for words. Every time you change something to make it better you also change someone to make no sense.

Your weapon set finally makes sense for heavy frame, and then you try to not have a heavy frame, instead totally trashing the frame. Ugh. Make a stable, high def heavyweight to go with the weapons you were working. If you want to be able to cover distance, make it very efficient, rather than trying to drop weight, since you can compensate by chaining the fuck out of QBs on an efficient build rather than trying to make a quazi-wtf frame.

FIX IT.

EDIT: Noticed it was the quad legs but the point remains, its a weird frame. It's not worth the advantages of a quad the way you built this. You didn't build light enough to take advantage of being a speeding bullet whilst on the ground and you didn't build heavy enough to take advantage of this as a hit-n-run heavyweight with some range control. Albeit one that needs cover even moreso than other heavies.

Edited by Vincent210

Your want to make it a lightweight? Make it fit on Duskaror.

Honestly, if your going to snipe, you're best off with either a heavy quad with a few pushback options, or a normal heavyweight with an SC.

This weird style of mid-weight just doesn't make sense to me.

DUSK was too fast for me, but I'll tried that.

personal thinking about how to set some bot of mine : 1. make it balanced ASAP (at lease for myself), 2. think about how to survive from many situations ASAP (but don't think too much, we couldn't do a lot of things at the same time), and 3. keep on development (don't have to do much like me, just don't stop).

Duskaror is known to cause wild amounts of lag, so avoid using it if you can.

Anyway, either you should try changing the core to Ekhazar or the arms to Argyros. You usually don't want to throw on a random high PA part that kind of just sits there doing it's own thing. You want to stack it. Stack it or don't bother with it at all. CR-Lahire + Argyros/A looks funny, but it's surprisingly effective because of the arms brick solid defense for it's relatively low weight. It stacks PA, and the arms make up for the other low defenses. Your head part can also be changed to something with higher defense, especially because you're using Laura.

I also don't think this current build is fast enough for what it's defenses are. You definitely need stronger boosters, and you probably should drop the generator to something light or go with a heavier frame. Your current speed / defense ratio for what you're going for is horrible.

I know what you mean by wanting something balanced, but you ultimately want to be as synergetic as possible with your frame. You need to figure out the most efficient ways to protect your weaknesses, rather than make your entire design a weakness. Pretty harsh when I say it like that, but you'll probably understand what I mean.

do not totally agree about side booster, but don't have enough good reason to fight back. (just swap between LATONA side and SCHEDAR again and again, then think again)

said it again with....

- maximum speed of normal boost will be increased to 120% or so (+- 5%, and up to total weight) when using quad legs. (tested with full LANCEL frame, and I'm just change the legs to some quad)

- but only just for normal boost (horizontal directions), quad didn't do that much with QBing and vertical boost.

hope you did like I did.