MUSASHI

Taurus

Okay so

1. Of all the generalized stats that FA computes for the right sidebar, boost duration ranks as one of the most useless. That being said, I don't feel that the immense weight of the SS-G will ever justify its use.
  2. I'd have to look at the defensive numbers for that frame because I've never been big on ACs with a defensive-geared core, defensive-geared legs, and light arms. I've always been under the impression that you're slower and have less defense than an AC with a lighter core with heavy arms.

Of all the generalized stats that FA computes for the right sidebar, boost duration ranks as one of the most useless. That being said, I don't feel that the immense weight of the SS-G will ever justify its use.

not exactly useless like you (or everyone) thought. but in fact, I'm looking for total EN cost, EN output, and EN recovery much more than boost duration on the side bar.

I'd have to look at the defensive numbers for that frame because I've never been big on ACs with a defensive-geared core, defensive-geared legs, and light arms. I've always been under the impression that you're slower and have less defense than an AC with a lighter core with heavy arms.

then, I'll back to current frame (heavier one that you think) and see what I can to about boost up my EN defense. btw, I think I'll use AALIYAH/M for main instead of JUDITH, since JUDITH main give me a lot of vertical boost but too slow for horizontal directions.

another way is...I'll pick heavier one and lighter one, then blended it.

edit : I'm just swap side booster to LATONA instead, when I'd compared between HOLO and LATONA, LATONA side was better (just only for me) by total stats.

Edited by Taurus

not exactly useless like you (or everyone) thought. but in fact, I'm looking for total EN cost, EN output, and EN recovery much more than boost duration on the side bar.

I still actually contest that boost duration is useless as there isn't anything finite to attach it to in-game. EN output, EN cost, and EN recovery, you can, at least, notice that the recovery rate of your EN affects those stats. From there you can make your own baselines of low, medium, and high EN recovery rates.

As with boost duration, on the other hand, I have no idea how it applies to anything I do in-game. It's a stat that's slightly more defined than the attack capability stat, imo.

then, I'll back to current frame (heavier one that you think) and see what I can to about boost up my EN defense. btw, I think I'll use AALIYAH/M for main instead of JUDITH, since JUDITH main give me a lot of vertical boost but too slow for horizontal directions.

Aaliyah/M is fine if you can manage the drain, but you honestly don't ever need to move horizontally with an AC like this.