O: linstant

RA: kapteyn

LA: samsara

RB: kamal

LB: wheeling03

SH: gattalin

i dont remember tunes but theyre good

this is pretty much my most competitive MW AC ive built and own, made for 1v1s

its built like a MW-HW with roughly the same AP as one and with the same mindset, but its faster because it uses lighter legs and doesnt have a SC/GL/zook/hilaser/etc

wheeling/kapteyn used to poke at AP and works well when coverwhoring; provides a distraction for moving from cover spot to cover spot as well as dealing respectable damage

samsara/kamal + ECM + judith mains + low drain QB chaining = excellent defense from LWs and a great offense vs tanks/heavies (samsara/kamal also hits just as much as a WBS would, and just as hard)

abuse AP lead with superior poking game and punish anything that tries to rush or has a significant AP lead

abuse cover and OB

very focused on QB chaining; terrible with SSQB

I like both the layout of this post, and the armored core detailed within. You definitely had a specific style in mind when building this, so I can't really suggest any relevant changes that wouldn't totally fuck something up.

Nothing further, except that now I feel semi-inspired to build something so that I can see and feel and remember how the shit in this game fucking works and stop recommending things off of memory.

so I should look at this and thinking a lot of time before said anything.

anyway, what is your stabilizer? (in this case, I think 0, 0 would be fine)

edit : why should I said "thinking" twice? btw, only thing that I'll do different is swap to KB-JUDITH for weight and EN drain.

Edited by Taurus

Yeah I know, that probably is what he meant. It fits the context.

On another note for this AC, I'd personally have Judith gen and Aaliyah main just because I'm more comfortable with that on this sort of frame. Though that might not give enough EN recovery so maybe Sobrero+Judith is best. It's something I'd have to actually play with in person.

Oh and also I'd use 063AN FCS because I'm big on radar refresh.

Edited by NlJl

the en drain is around 16k-17k so judith/g and aliyah/m dont work so well

vs MW-HWs, it boils down to extreme patience, and most of the time its an uphill battle

just gotta pray you get an AP lead and can keep the other AC away long enough D:

sometimes rushing works with kamal/samsara because of DPS and ECM, but a well-built MW-HW and a decent pilot will be able to keep you off them

i use linstant ob because i actually use the OB on this AC despite sobrero gen. its mostly for use from cover spot to cover spot, not as an initiation or as an escape, so i dont have to worry too much about not having KP

idk what the stabs are but im pretty sure theyre (0,0)

EDIT: EKHAZAR CORE DOESNT EXIST AND YOUR MOM IS FAT D:

Edited by noob

• 2 weeks later...