Violent Joe

South Q

Frame: Aaliyah|Soluh|GAN01-SS-AW|LG-Lahire

Internal: Judith|Lintant-G

Booster: Aaliyah|Latona|Judith|Rigel/AO

Weapon: -|-| Dearborn03|Kamal|Beltcreek

Hanger: N/A

Tuning: 50: Eng output, Eng Cap, Kp Output, Maneuverability, Lock speed, Turning, Quickboost main, Horizonal, Thrust

20: PA core Recfication

22: Load

This thing designed to get right up to your face and blast you with a spray of Kamal followed by a nice pair of zooka shots, inflicting unforgiving amount of damage. Not to mention can cause a few "What the fuck!" moment in online matches. The Dearborn followed with Beltcreek assist create a nasty PA strip and meaty damage. It also got a PA bomb with 7k Pa capability which can cause reasonable damage, handy if you need to conserve your Zooka shots.

The problem with this bot is the lack of Flares. It's definitely not ones for rookies and definitely not one for those who doesn't know how to evade missiles or don't know how to second stage. Granted it does have the speed to outrun most missiles, but it would put itself in a very undesirable place. Also it is a lightweight so don't expect it to be a tank.

SS-AW are ridiculously hard to register. Add that to the fact that you stun yourself whenever you shoot them, which essentially means this AC is only viable if it stuns hard enough with the Kamal. Otherwise, you're a lightweight who just stunned himself, leaving yourself open to literally anything.

Also Judith sides lol. Have fun not turning.

That's the awesome part... you don't get stunned from from firing the zooka and kamal at the same time.

I know zooka arms have hard time hitting hence why it designed to be extremely close up and personal or hit and run playstyle.

I know judith side is meh, but It does work fine. I tried to find a better sides with out having too much drain.

yeah, for some reason 'zookas doesn't require massive stability unlike nade launcher. It probably why there's a few lightweights hybrids sporting Brocken.

I still agree with bazooka getting little love on hit register and not perfect for online but it can be fun to use in player match and a nice change from raiden arms/kamal which is something close to unspeakable shenangians.

Here's some advise If you wanted to try this for more of a reliable mid range; swap the VTF in for a spread and find add spread shoulders swap the kamal down for the LW SC. You could run that on a lighter Mid, or even a full heavy. You'll have a punishing omni-range mech.

Snipers can be pressured in there own long range turf with a tri-spread+SC combo and should they fuck up and let u get in close range after taking and of that one good stun locking rotation of bazooka/SC is an insta-fuck, kinda make's me cringe, that means a lot coming from me. As far as CQC goes you have high tracking bazooka arms and a finishing SC since everyone's one's a second staging junkie you can chuck a star in the bank, free kill! Mid range game is not a punishing as u wont maneuver as well as a mid range made mech, but punishment is punishment and that mech can wright a whole book on it, should u chose to build it of course. I'll leave that up too you.

@ Fated,

- SC on LAHIRE legs? sorry but I'm totally not agree. he (South Q) will get much stun from that. (except his total stability was over 2.8k or over)

@ south Q,

- just move all of QB main's tuning points to QB side instead if you still using JUDITH side.

- or try LATONA main instead, it would be a lot more safe your EN.

- change BELTCREEK03 to NEMAHA01, MUSKINGUM01, or 061ANRM. but I'll preferred NEMAHA to you.

- change DEARBORN03 to DEARBORN02 or not, it's up to you.

@ Fated,

- SC on LAHIRE legs? sorry but I'm totally not agree. he (South Q) will get much stun from that. (except his total stability was over 2.8k or over)

Here's some advise If you wanted to try this for more of a reliable mid range; swap the VTF in for a spread and find add spread shoulders swap the kamal down for the LW SC. You could run that on a lighter Mid, or even a full heavy.

.......I love this place.......it has to be magical

Edited by Fatedshadow

since his bot isn't made be close to be something like mid-light or even full heavy, why he (actually, I) think he should?

edit : beside, zooks arms still had much more enough stun. also full of 16 shots from KAMAL can do stun to light bot, or even middleweight bot with low stability. (like full TELLUS)

Edited by Taurus

since his bot isn't made be close to be something like mid-light or even full heavy, why he (actually, I) think he should?

edit : beside, zooks arms still had much more enough stun. also full of 16 shots from KAMAL can do stun to light bot, or even middleweight bot with low stability. (like full TELLUS)

This is why i said another mech, also I said if he wishes to take the advice. So no need to defend your view because it's not for this mech just advice to think on so no big deal.

Your advice, although I'm thankful for, but I feel that it is more of personal preference. I have seen you use a sniper cannon a lot and I also know Scatter missiles are one of most common missiles in the game, and I will give it a try. I can never get Sniper cannon to work perfectly on a mid weight or even heavy weight. I suppose it is something that I should work on later.

Thank you Tarurus, I will change the tuning to main to side and swap shoulder. I wanted a side that can run out at the same time (or close) as the Dearborn. Muskinggum is annoying as hell and heavy, and the spread side is a bit icky and a waste with a Dearborn. However, I will try your preferred side, NEMAHA.

Expect no one to try it, and everyone to say how yours should be more like theirs :P

I did. Online it was basically phooey, although on the occasion that I got good registry it was hilarious to stun lock other ACs.

What do you mean about Raiden arm + Kamal shenanigans? I've only seen one of those. Its equally hilarious when it works.

aliyah head is poop; switch to 047 or ekhaz

soluh core sucks compared to ekhaz

turning tunes useless witth lahire legs

linstant/g IS NOT THAT GOOD. why do so many people use it? its strictly a gimmick gen. swap your gen to judith or lahire

swap sides to lahire or something that doesnt suck (the only reason you might have en problems is because of linstant/g)

thrust tunes on aliyah/m are meh. theyd be better spent in stability or something (or change legs to dusk for both at the expense of vertical angles and some en)

Cool story, bro. Looks fun to pilot.

Expect no one to try it, and everyone to say how yours should be more like theirs :P

Huh?

I did. Online it was basically phooey, although on the occasion that I got good registry it was hilarious to stun lock other ACs.

What do you mean about Raiden arm + Kamal shenanigans? I've only seen one of those. Its equally hilarious when it works.

Ro it's kind of a stretch but didn't hokie have that REALLY gay back stabber with a similar set up that thing was mad gay!

I seen one used and tested the combo, but I have a limitless dislike on Raiden arms. Especially when it have something that strip PA to go with it. Raiden arms are evil.

I use it for BS punishment nothing else.

linstant/g IS NOT THAT GOOD. why do so many people use it? its strictly a gimmick gen. swap your gen to judith or lahire

swap sides to lahire or something that doesnt suck (the only reason you might have en problems is because of linstant/g)

thrust tunes on aliyah/m are meh. theyd be better spent in stability or something (or change legs to dusk for both at the expense of vertical angles and some en)

I agree with the side booster change and the Gen change.

- if any bot was put AA part and total EN drain was lower than 13.5k, LINSTANG/G is good.

- on something like this, JUDITH side is not that bad.

- the reason to tuning main horizontal of AALIYAH/M, it was high thrust power but too drain by itself while QB stats give high power although you didn't tuned about it and less drain QB using.

what I wanna say about boosting is "QB is important, but if you're not think carefully about normal thrust, you're totally wrong."

edit : in fact, this is not my bot so........South Q, do whatever you want.

Edited by Taurus

no

en stat thing should be around 11.5k for linstant/g to be somewhat usable, and at that level, any gen that isnt linstant will make much better use out of the extremely low en drain

if you want to use linstant/g for AA, then the entire ac should be focused around AA

if you want to use AA for your AC, then you just throw an AA OB on your ac and use AA sparingly, because AA is a pretty gimmicky concept to begin with and should not be taken seriously at all in 1.4 since the rewards rarely exceed the risk

also, plenty of other stuff to shoot down, but I AM TOO BUSY EATING DELICIOUS PIZZA; WILL EDIT LATER

hmm....anyway,

- reg 1.4 was so slowly for recovery PA after AAing.

- but reg 1.0 or 1.1 (not really sure) was too fast PA recovery, heaven on earth for AA person.

then back to the topic,

- my actual PISCES was made similar with this. but many parts are different, my bot was using SOBRERO for gen and that means my OB part is KB-JUDITH (or anything without AAing, KB-JUDITH just for safe my weight), EKHAZAR core, AALIYAH/L legs....etc.....

nothing, just telling you.

Noob is correct with the Generator, it is a gimmick, then again. This AC is pretty much a Gimmick and designed for fun, if it managed to take down a few AC along the way, then that's something to talk about. If I wanted a proper, hardcore design that is intent on winning everytime, I would've never thought of having zooka arms + Kamal on a Lahire legs.

I did forget to add that this AC is also designed for PA bombing and that's alone was one of the reason why I picked Linstant gen and Alliyah's head, with KP maxed out, it took at least 30 seconds to get its PA back after PA bombing. I could sacrifice its high KP for a much more better Generator but it would mean losing those valuable seconds. It is true that its PA cability is not extremely high, (7300 in fact) but it still respectably high and with the Alliyah head, the AC have the advantage of recovering camera function from PA, thus having that small window of your opponent not firing at you. This AC could potentially be extremely handy in a team death match, focusing not entirely on stripping the AC down, but rather keeping their PA down while your ally can finish it off.

I will follow and test all of your suggestions. Although I'm not looking forward to the Quad suggestions, I have a fond dislike for quad.

• 4 weeks later...