Roland HD41 | UCR-10/A | Wiesent AM29S | UGL-21

FCS | Gen | Booster | Recon

UFC-11 Glance | UGN-70/Ho Vital | BT-21 Shinatsu | URD-36 Mentor IV

R Arm | L Arm | R Bay | L Bay | Shoulder

Oxeye HG25 | LR-81 Karasawa | N/A | USG-23/H | aisy RL58-2

AP 34593

Load 6151/6311

EN Recovery 4678

So yeah. AC revolves around the stun you get from the Oxeye to set up rockets or Sawa shots. Stays in Scan Mode most of the time while everything reloads. Gatling gun is there just because gatling guns are good. Don't have much of an idea of what I'm doing though, but it's done decently well in the one free battle I've played in (mainly because nobody targeted me, werd).

I really wanted to fit this weapon load onto light bipeds without the rockets, but stability becomes a huge issue as I've found out. It gets to the point where regular rifles stunned me.

I'm kind of confused as to why you have rockets on when you say you want to get rid of them (or did you mean you'd get rid of the rockets to make it fit on LW's? If that's the case I understand, but I don't think that would be enough to get this on any LW legs). The rocket itself is pretty heavy, heavier than the EN amps by quite a bit. If you went with an amp and dumped the Gatling, you could get much more out of SAWA and probably end up with near the same drain (when not charging SAWA). You would also be much lighter.

I've not tried HG + SAWA very much yet, and I don't have an Oxeye, how is the stun on it? Is it stunlocking by itself, or just slowing down the other guy significantly?

Yeah I meant get rid of them to make the load cap of a LW. I actually managed to fit it onto the UGL-20/L legs. Thing about dropping a bay weapon for EN amps is that I feel like I have way too little ammo, not only for team fights but also for 1v1s. Unless I'm mistaken in how much EN amps increase damage by, that is.

As for the Oxeye, I have it spec'd into Power II and with this one it's got an impact force of 1,600 or something so enough to stun them.

Double amped SAWA (170% attack power) by itself is enough to win 1 on 1 vs a lot of AC's. Obviously, it could be risky vs high TE def, but I'd say your chances at winning are reasonably good even if you only have SAWA's 4 shots vs something with 1000 TE def or less, which seems to be a lot of things. And they only go up when you add a second weapon. You'll be doing 10,000 to 20,000 damage with one of the power affinities.

For team battles, amped SAWA is great. Hang back and scan for the enemy with lowest TE def and you can pretty much instantly take that AC out of the game.

I've only ever used double shoulder arms with the amps, so I don't know if the effect is as dramatic with single shoulder arms, but considering SAWA's stand alone power, I'd say that single amp is probably pretty deadly.

I will fight you tonight on 360. Do you have a mic? If so we can chat and I can help you design stuff and with this design, etc. We can also chat without mic over ACU or you can type into ACV custom text thingy. It's ok too. I'm HORRIBLE on 360, hahaha. It's great how my hand cramps up. You can even switch teams for like 30 minutes to an hour then just switch back to whatever team you were previously on after you build stuff in garage if you want advice outside of a match.