I Need Everyone's HELP!

Ultibreaker

I think this sums up the majority of combos that are way over powered.

Any RJ AC with highest Stability arms using the following weapons:

Gatling guns (high damage per shot are biggest offender)

Shotguns

Battle Rifles (questionable)

Any solid ammo arm weapon on broken RJ AC(questionable as the reload is enhanced so much plus if tuned for reload a lot of weapons get serious speed boosts (stupid for FROM to make legs increase reload speed along with arms))

Any AC using mobility jammers along with Gatling guns

Any tank with dual pulse cannons

Flashrockets

Edited by jrs3000

I think this sums up the majority of combos that are way over powered.

Any RJ AC with highest Stability arms using the following weapons:

Gatling guns (high damage per shot are biggest offender)

Shotguns

Battle Rifles (questionable)

Any AC using mobility jammers along with Gatling guns

Any tank with dual pulse cannons

Flashrockets

Yep pretty much. Specially if you're dual wielding it. Spread the word into other forums. I've posted it in Gamefaq already, if interested leave your PSN.

• 10 months later...

Shadow wolvez are dead and gone only a few stray wolvez left sorry but itz an example of how easy it is to give up on this idea at the same time i will always strive for a perfectly balanced ac that can take on anything without using dools am i just looking for the ultimate op build ? Idk but like ive said b4 its way better to try to balance all three on a build and try to make up for its shortcomings than use the obvious rock paper scissors counter strategy after all this is a 3D game based on 3 types of damage but thats just a stray wolvez conundrum nevertheless i still strive for balance in this ac venture into a new level of pvp i just gotta try to keep up with progress without forgetting my ac roots... either way its a game i love but nonetheless a game that is all thanks for suffering my rant if youve gotten this far XD

Edited by CELTICMUTT7

• 3 months later...

here probly another broken AC

tank AC with duel auto cannon *seriously there annoying when duel weild* jammer then sniper cannon, sniper with jammer, double joint with shot gun and well gatlin if they can wear it with out limiting them self. and there more dont was say all....