First ACV Gameplay Montage: "Impossible"

GodlyPerfection

So this is my first montage ever... lol. I'm a terrible video editor so don't get mad bro. :angry: And there are some video glitches... stupid program. Oh well. Anyways, these clips are all from my first day of 1v1 ranked. 4 minutes out of about an hour or two worth of footage (you can find all of the clips in my Day 1 of Ranked video if you don't believe me... lol). Hope you guys enjoy it. Do keep note that this is long before tiers and cookie cutters ran rampant. Definitely watch how much damage I deal for sure as most of the longer runs I do are about 10K+ worth of damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCYx78ECpJM

As a display of your skills, the video the clips were pulled from is MUCH better, although this is a friendlier length. As a music video, it's not very well timed in terms of music pacing matching the action on-screen.

It looks like you described it - a montage made by someone unfamiliar with the tools they're using, who's never set a montage to music before.

On a less constructive note, I'm not much of a fan of your music choice, but that's a personal thing, so there's not a lot I can expect to be done about it.

• 10 months later...