The S,C,P Foundation

Tidus Klein

Too much effort put into something lame. I did not find them fun but I felt the concepts had potential to be something of more value, this format makes for a terrible read. what are these case files good for, the groundwork for a more well written and engaging story is all I can think of.

• 1 month later...

Hmm maybe but the sites insanly strict about the format and (sadly for me because you all know how I suck at this) the grammer and tone you use.

Thought it was a good idea to join and write about stuff that doent exist while working on my grammer :D

I do have a story in the works about a cariniverous pillow :lol: If thats anything to you guys.

Well havent really worked on it, give you the facts though! :)

Its a pillow that when the victim falls in to REM sleep arm's/tenticals incase the victims head and pulling him/her in to the pillow.

It then slowly digests the person when they wake up in turn makeing the pillow softer! :D

Its a pillow that when the victim falls in to REM sleep arm's/tenticals incase the victims head and pulling him/her in to the pillow.

It then slowly digests the person when they wake up in turn makeing the pillow softer! :D

Man, now I know the whole story. Now you're going to have to add some real plot to the mix unlike those stupid SCP reports if you want me to read it.

• 3 weeks later...