GULL | F73H | LOTUS | ANANDA

0/0/2/8 | -N/A- | 0/10/0 | 0/0/10

Armaments:

Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back

-N/A- | RM2 | -N/A- | HARPY

R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger

RL | HP | -N/A- | WRAITH

Optional Parts:

O01-Amino | CR-O69ES | CR-O69SS | Marishi | Kissyoh | CR-O79L+ | O03-Codon | 86R+

--------------------------------------------------

Paint

Head

200/200/200 | 0/0/0 | 200/200/200 | 200/200/0 | 0/0/0

Core

0/0/0 | 43/29/30 | 200/200/200 | 200/200/0

Arms

0/0/0 | 200/200/200 | 200/200/200 | 200/200/0 | 200/200/200

Legs

0/0/0 | 0/0/0 | 200/200/200 | 200/200/0 | 200/200/200

Weapons

White

Stats:

AP: 8472

Weight: 6970

Speed: 444 w/ all armaments and 496 after Harpy and extensions are dropped.

DEF: 1767/1677

Notes:

Get rid of Harpy and relations asap and then shoot the other robot until they explode.

Edited by Ninety

Oh, for the booster, you might want to take away 1-4 tunes (I think I like to do 2, others do diff) on gull's heat and move them to acceleration. It'll make the handling on the boost tighter.

So for me that's like 8 heat down and 2 accel. Something like that?

It's one of those things worth trying out to see how ur comfortable to do it. Maybe 10 heat is the best for you but it's worth checking at least.

I know this is extremely ocd, but you can also gain an additional 3-4kph by tuning for additional weight if you defense test your ac to check for wasted defense tunes.

The way last raven works is it only increases your AC's defense at certain defense values, so usually you have wasted defense tunes here and there.

Just go into split screen, put like 30 rounds of rifle into it, and record how much ap is left, then take off a defense tune or two and record how much ap is left after that. Keep doing that until the number finally goes down, then put one more tune back into it to ensure that it meets number requirement for that tier. The excess tunes can go into weight/cooling. Cores and legs tune better for weight. Heads usually tune better for defense relatively speaking.

Eye3 is a good head for squeezing out extra speed. Its only downside is low radar range IMO.

It was pretty easy to test the radar range enhancement. Took like two minutes and a quick head swap. Anyway, 550m range turned into 660m and 250m turned into 300m. That would be a +20% enhanced range to whatever your head or radar provides.

Enjoy~

No, I just read it off my screen.

Your in-game radar display's edges are your radar's max range, it always scales to size. Anyway, just take the F75D FCS and the RS so you can lock onto people at absurd ranges and then just walk around. It's easiest in split-screen mode. Your FCS will tell you how far from them you are.