Calling all Ravens, so you wanna be in a music video?

wanna show off your Armored Core skills in an epic music video? well now is your chance.

Its been a really long time since I Created "Bleed", my very first AC music video. Fast forward from there, I later created "Wont Back Down", a video using replay footage of some members of the AC community. and now, thanks to the great interest my video challenge with Griffon is getting. I have decided to do yet another video completely separate from the challenge one im already working on. with this new project I wanna use play footage of as many members of the AC community as I can.

So if you are interested in being in one of my Music videos, let me know.

here is the breakdown.....

this video will use footage of members of the AC community actually playing any Armored Core title.

People able to record their own play footage and send it to me may do so. Video quality will be a factor though, so if all you have is footage aquired by pointing a digital camera at your TV, I might turn it away unless it looks good enough.

people unable to record footage themselves can have it recorded by me via xlink kai. I am willing to use footage from any of the games(including the newer ones) in this vid. however, people will need to record AC4, FA, and AC5 footage themselves. As I do not play the post LR generation of games, so the only footage that I will personally record is NX, NB, or LR.

so in order to have footage recorded by me, you will need Kai so you can play against me personally in either NX, NB, or LR.

now I'm not sure when this video will officially "start" but I wanted to put it out there that it is in the works, and hopefully start collecting play footage from you guys now. if you already have some footage you like, send me a PM. If not, start recording the best matches you can of yourself. I'm gonna dust off my AC's and get Kai running soon, so I suggest others do the same

spread the word far and wide, the more people involved the better the vid will be

Edited by Deemer

you would pick that one owen

Hell ya.

On another note Deemr I actually have specific moments in a lot more of my vids that I'd wanna pick.

Look over at ACL for my post giving specific moments in specific vids.

Edited by The OB Express