(Inside) N/A

(Extension) N/A

(Back Unit R) CR-WB87GLL

(Back Unit L) CR-WB91LGL

(Arm Unit R) CR-WR69M

(Arm Unit L) CR-WH79M2

(Hanger Unit R) N/A

(Hanger Unit L) WH05M-SYLPH

(Optional Parts) O01AMINO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE, O03-CODON, MARISHI, KANGI

(Paint) ALL CAMO

Base-170,200,190

Aid-200,190,130

Optional-90,80,50

Detail-190,200,70

Joint-0,0,0

Strategy: I try to overheat the opponent right at the start with rapid shots from the grenade launcher along with my left arm. I switch to using both arm units if the opponent gets too close. I'm pretty much using my left arm as long as I have a lock. Although It's kinda slow at a max boost speed of 334, opponents rarely leave the lock box due to this unit's above average turning speed of 1391. I don't bother all that much when it comes to dodging incoming fire, but I tend to avoid most missiles just by muscle memory.

I don't have much else to say. I'd appreciate any feed back.

Edited by Ligaar0

Oh and feedback you will get.

The frame itself isn't bad aside from the head, which isn't that good. The tunes aren't too hot either.

The BGR (Booster/Generator/Radiator) combo is good, but you'd probably want to go 0/7/3/0 for the tunes on the Vulture2 and all output on G91.

The weapon selection is probably the weakest part of this bot. LGL is just not good on quads. It's a great back weapon, no doubt. But it just doesn't shine on quads. I would suggest dumping it for a missile pack or the weight to do something else. GLL isn't bad, it's just not a great option for such a heavy quad.

I would make the following recommendations.

#1. There's no reason for the weight tunes, as they're unnecessary.

#2. Swap the Sting for Eye3 or Queen, or S2+basic back radar if you go to one back weapon.

#3. Switch out the GLL and LGL for just the GL.

#4. Consider going for an OB core.

#5. You're going to want a stronger hand weapon combo. (here's a pic guide to LR hand weapons) <- thank The OB Express for that.

#6. Consider getting missiles+extensions to help control distance better.

u dont need ECM tunes, since ull probably never see it (it is a douche move anyway)

core to U4, its basically a better U3 (get it from beating Final Zinaida i believe). u could also go to UA (4 gun barrels), its 1 of the best cores in the came. HW core that acts like a mid, so good (but u cant have hangars if u use it).

consider GULL/LOTUS/ANANDA for the BGR combo, will net u some more speed. just tune GULL for all heat. GULL/G91 isnt the best since things start to heat up (literally).

LGL/GLL to GL is good, only issue with GL is the reload (which i personally find to be more of a problem than i would like, but thats a player by player basis).

machine gun to R2 rifle will net u some more speed and give u a good weapon for both mid and close range. for hangars, go with handguns over machine guns, handguns tend to be stronger than machine guns in LR. i would say replace M2 with HP handgun and have both hangars with 69H handguns. this is a good hand combo that gives u decent power and flexibility.

Edited by Drac Wraith

Why you hating on Sting Enganacious it's a decent head, provides a great radar without having to use back radar if he wants to keep the two cannons. Legs tune well for weight-- especially the heavier quads, so there's no problem in that.

The only thing I see here is that U4 does practically do a better job than U3 and plays the same. The same can be said for something like a Sylph or handgun in place for M2 on your left arm. The M2 got butchered in LR coming from Nexus era.

I consider EYE3 to be an overpowered head part. It's only weaknesses are it's cooling and radar range. As for weapons, this is a mid close range build, light grenade launcher gets used and dropped a few seconds in. I used the core U3 because of it's lower energy drain. I lotus has too low of capacity for my play style, and FUDOH is considered too heavy for my tastes. The GL fires way too slow, I use the GLL for it's spam and drop ability combining with its attack heat. The rifle R2 is a great weapon, however, I prefer the ability of the machine gun's for close range attack potential(it's only used when the enemy stays close range). Also, the slight speed gained isn't enough for the trade. The weight tunes are for when I switch to the machine gun from the linear gun and go airborn, just to give me more air speed. The M2 has both good range, per shot damage, and attack heat for a rapid fire weapon. It's also there mainly for a spread weapon to compliment the linear gun. This build would still be too slow to equip GULL, the risk of overheating for that speed is too high.

EYE3 is by no means OP, i believe that it has low durability. As far as ur thoughts, keep ours in mind when u get KAI to work, cause im sure it will be a different experience.

1 last thing: the minimum speed for a quad like this is around 370, and LR favors a defensive playstyle, so being aggressive can work, but it aint the easiest thing to do. ill have to bring out PITA, an AC built specifically to play defensively.

Is he actually building this with kai in mind though?

No head in LR affects play enough to be considered OP. Eye3 might be one of the top 3 most useful heads in the game, but it's nothing gamebreaking.

Again, M2's effective range isn't that good in LR, it was severely butchered. It spreads way too much, and its mag reload time affects its damage potential far too much. You're way better off with a Sylph or handgun.

m2 in lr is really bad ya

lgl on quads is a bad look too :( consider a different cannon like GL or another GLL or maybe even don't use a 2nd one

hp instead of m2 and wraith instead of sylph in the hangar, WS box is better for your back cannon(s)

idk about the frame without actually putting it together but I'm sure someone else could give decent suggestions there aside from u4 > u3

If you are building it with kai in mind you don't have to worry about ecm performance on the head. That's a simple fix.

And yeah you might come to find out that LGL isn't the best fit for quads. It'll keep you grounded and you'll find that you'll want to be hopping around more than not with a quad. Something like dual GLL or GLL/GL is a better fit. Dual GLL sounds kinda cool to me personally with this quad. You can drop weight relatively fast and end up being fast enough to properly control range with mg/mg or mg/handgun.

the big thing about being grounded is that it takes more energy to dodge than hopping around, and hopping does a much better job of dodging since it is both horizontal and vertical movement instead of just horizontal. the LGL is a good weapon, but like all weapons, its a matter of using them right. if u build a tank, then by all means put an LGL on there, aerial spamming is powerful.

being grounded with a quad sucks because it kills all of your mobility. If you try to dodge on the ground with quads you have to turn the legs over and over while boosting which takes forever unless you're walking, and hitting the boost to hop kills the lock, which leads to the reason why lgl is bad on quads

lgl is shitty on quads cuz u need to keep firing it for it to be any good and you don't get those kinds of chances in LR

GL works good cuz you only gotta fire it once, meaning you just need a few moments to focus on getting the lock and firing, or trying and abandoning the plan to use handhelds

LGL needs more than just a lock to be effective since it's best at sustained fire. It's so dope on tanks cuz you can treat it as a bigger stronger RL (which is already pro)

LR caters to playing like a pussy that's true but you can definitely play with some balls if you're any good at the game. Best way to know if someone is any good is to see if they can beat doods that are stalling. You gotta be >> other guy when they play like that, and you usually gotta know a thing or two about strategy as well.

I managed just fine in tournaments and shit like that despite what the game caters to

I met plenty of ppl who showed gumption and brains and managed to net wins even against the vast majority of lames

I'm just not sure how to respond to all that. I tried out most of it, but it didn't work for me. It's not really a big deal though. It's not my main AC. Once I lose a battle against one of you guys I'll try and change it up a bit. It's better if you see how I fight before making specific suggestions anyway. Everyone's different. Really, though thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll some changes as I get more experienced with this one anyways. I only made this thing yesterday.

Also how do you like the name of it 'Sand Tsunami' Got a ring to it, don't ya think?

names pretty kewl, i have to see how well the paint looks on it. i made a paintjob using the actual colors the US military uses for desert camo and it looked pretty neat. but yeah, test it out but have our suggestions on hand so u can work on perfecting it. i personally am gonna stick with Abysswalker for a little bit to try and get it perfected to my liking, especially since its my main AC. Edited by Drac Wraith

should be interesting, hope u can dodge the GERYON3, cause itll do 1k+ damage a shot (unamped btw). it also fires big purple laser with good velocity. its basically a mini LX.

how fast this thing go? my only concern is that this AC is a bit slow, especially with the VULTURE2/G91 combo. id go with GULL/LOTUS, especially since there is a speed boost by doing so (GULL may have high heat, but LOTUS handles that heat very well). as i said, ur minimum speed should be 370, but if u can get more. i think gibbon to macaque might be a good idea, but i know macaque is a bit drainy. i dont bother with MW arms unless i need the defense and/or is built for defense.

I'm just not sure how to respond to all that. I tried out most of it, but it didn't work for me. It's not really a big deal though. It's not my main AC. Once I lose a battle against one of you guys I'll try and change it up a bit. It's better if you see how I fight before making specific suggestions anyway. Everyone's different. Really, though thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll some changes as I get more experienced with this one anyways. I only made this thing yesterday.

Also how do you like the name of it 'Sand Tsunami' Got a ring to it, don't ya think?

that's fine sometimes you gotta get your feet in the water before you can learn to swim

tbh tho none of these suggestions were very specific (aside from Raor's), they are just general "how to make your bot better" stuff

Well, as it goes... You can't win a race with just cars. Someone has to be behind the wheel.

that's only half true lol you can def just win races by having a better car than other fools unless it's like f1 or nascar

you get two guys who don't know how to fight and the bigger one is prolly gonna win, for example

and ditto AC, people with "inferior skill" win all the time just by playing to the metagame, making foolproof designs, stealing other ppl's bots, etc.

that saying only really makes sense if we're talking pro drivers tbh lol

oh and idk the name kinda weirded me out cuz I wasn't sure what the implication is, a wave of sand?

so is the bot like a wave of sand crashing on ppl and sandblasting the shit out of them removing all their paint (and AP prolly lol)?

Edited by YUNG ADULT CONTEMPORARY