Sand Tsunami

Ligaar0

What do you guys think about replacing my back units with LADON? I can still fire this thing in the air, all I have to do is just touch the ground to charge it. The lock stays even in the air, and I much rather have this than GL. Edited by Ligaar0

I'm definitely sticking with LGL and GLL combo i started with. Works better than anything else I tried. I switched my head to CR-H81S4 and arms to CR-A80S3 to increase cooling, AP, and energy. I also switched the right arm weapon to CR-YWH05R3, but i'm adamant about the way my left arm weapons are I probably use them differently, than you guys do, and they suit my play style well.

Left arm weapon choice is huge if you're using cannons. I mean, it's huge regardless of what you're running but you want as big a box as you can get with cannons. Lefty HP is definitely a top tier choice in practically all situations and I think this bot would benefit a lot from the boost to the lockbox.

Well I've been playing this game for over six years, lately even more. You did help me a little bit though. So, thanks... and stuff.

No problem man you seem very experienced, probably just as much as a lot of us. I know you can pull that M2 off!

P90 is a doo-doo gun.

I like it CoD games thou.

But the 69M is a terrible right-hand weapon.

If you just want close-range damage spam, you might as well equip handguns. They're generally a lot better than MG's in LR, with the general exception of the Pix3.