50 | -N/A- | 50 | -N/A-

Control :

50 | -N/A- | -N/A- | -N/A-

STABILIZER :

(0, -8)

core R upper : GAN01-SS-CUS0

core L lower : GAN02-NSS-CLS2

so what d'ya think?

Meh, it's just a name. I could name an AC a racial epithet, doesn't really mean anything. Likewise, I've seen people name their ACs random strings of letters and numbers too, doesn't mean anything either. 'Course, most people take the name to be an indicator of what the AC is meant for or is capable of, not always the case though. It'd be better to offer some design advice rather than to inquire whats so superior about it is what I'm getting at here though.

Aside, the frame looks to be shell-def oriented and has good stability, so it would do well up close, and that seems to be what you had in mind given the weapon set up. The Phact I'm assuming is something you can plink with at range until you get in to use the arm weapons. To that end, you might want some stronger main boosters to facilitate getting in close. Unless you are masterful at chain boosting you probably won't be getting close quickly enough while using the CB-Judith. MB11-Latona would be a better choice all around, it keeps the energy efficiency of Judith while increasing the speed substantially. Alternatively, you might want to try Aaliyah or Lahire mains if you can handle the increased drain so you can close in on people even faster. If you can't handle the drain, then swap the generator out for something like GN-Lahire, it should give you more than enough energy to handle your AC.

Weapon wise, you're good, Cantuta might not have the raw damage potential of Hitman or Motorcobra, but it is definitely better than the XMG or w/e the Zakaj is called now. If Cantuta is not doing it for you, you could try Hitman, it's got great accuracy for an MG. Motorcobra if you want over-all kill-power. Marve is excellent too, but AR-O700 and MR-102R are serviceable substitutes. Both will add longevity to your arsenal.

Tunes wise, you don't need 50 points in aim precision for 047AN02, the arms are made for sniping, so they have naturally excellent firing stats, the maneuverability tunes though are a good call, so keep those. 50 tunes for lock speed are a little much too, with FS-Lahire you don't need to go above about 320~. You don't need the leg stability tunes either, you're high on stab just from the frame. If you really need it, then place them in head stability, that one makes the most impact on your total stability rating. With your freed tunes, I'd suggest placing them in main QB, regardless of whether you upgrade or not. It will make your forward movement much faster, even more so if you swap out CB-Judith for one of the boosters I mentioned above.

Hope I've helped!

i swear, i read (NEW) as (NSFW) and immediatey clicked it, only to be disappointed.

but uhh... basically what geno said. MG/RF on a mid running judith mains is really only gonna work with either more powerful boosters or BP baiting with the PHACT and spamming MG/RF when they try to close in with AP disadvantage.

@noob :

er....what is NSFW?

@Genocide :

first, thanks for the long comment and more information.

second,

To that end, you might want some stronger main boosters to facilitate getting in close. Unless you are masterful at chain boosting you probably won't be getting close quickly enough while using the CB-Judith. MB11-Latona would be a better choice all around, it keeps the energy efficiency of Judith while increasing the speed substantially.

umm.....I'm not really sure about chain boosting skill (because I played with myself and some AIs), actually I'm think about JUDITH and LATONA for main booster last night, JUDITH for mid-air combat (back-pedal sometimes) and LATONA for all round stats better than JUDITH (except vertical boost, btw it's better) .......... maybe I should try both booster again and I'll make decision later.

next, AALIYAH and LAHIRE for main booster?.....wow, I'll check for energy supply and my boost control skill.

at last, I'll try AR-O700 and MR-102R too, and will fixed some tuning.

.........see some update sooner or later........

Edited by Taurustrin

Yeah I know Judith has better vertical thrust, the only problem with that is that is more of a defensive thing than an offensive thing. Like you said you back pedal and pop shots off with the Phact, so it might work great for that. Latona might not get you off the ground as quickly, but the lower vertical thrust wouldn't keep you from maintaining your altitude once you got there.

UPDATE ON TOP!!!

after tested from Geno's comment, and I got some idea about booster....and I'd try to finding out balance point between JUDITH, LATONA, AALIYAH and LAHIRE for main booster,

and some fact of mine is, most of middleweight design need to have good enough vertical thrust (about 8200) and need QB duration just 7, that's why I put HOGIRE for main instead, beside HOGIRE had acceptable on total thrust and QB. (for me)

just one question, how about I-RIGEL/G for gen?

Edited by Taurustrin

I feel the need for vertical thrust is based on how one's weapons are going to be used and what kind of enemy AC's you anticipate would cause it the most trouble. For me, I use a Latona on mid-weights occasionally, and I've got the thrust I need to get into the air to avoid being pegged with grenades, sometimes this is tuned as well. But only to about 7800 - 7900 ~. QB duration again would depend on what kind of weapons you're using or would anticipate causing problems. Since you're using a MG/RF combo on the arms, it behooves you to not only move fast but far as well. While a duration of 7 is better than a duration of 6 for an offensive booster, it still falls into what I consider a defensive range. Durations of 8 and 9 are what I consider to be used as offensive boosters. The duration consideration is pretty important since you can't tune it, but since you can tune QB thrust, you can always add some acceleration (fastness) to the booster. Another important consideration for mobility of an AC is the AC's total weight. The lower it is, the greater your acceleration will be, and I'm not sure exactly, but I think it will effect how far you glide mid-air after a single QB as well. So finding a balance between speed (as broken down; boosters/weapons/total weight/EN efficiency) and defenses (as broken down; boosters/weapons/AP/Shell & EN def/EN efficiency [to a lesser extent]) is key when building your AC. If you want to excel in offense, maximize speed, excel in defense then maximize defenses, and if you want balance, well you got to find the middle ground for your mech.

The way its set up right now suggests that you're aiming for a balanced machine, with a mix of offensive and defensive ability. You've got two close range weapons and one long range weapon, that under the right circumstances can be used at any range. So what I'm seeing beyond the range designations we assign to the weapons, is one set of weapons that would be devastating up close with a slight bit (since only one of them remains effective at longer ranges) of long range capability. But, you've got a defensive booster set up. Now, depending on how exactly you play, this might work out to your advantage, like noob said: "MG/RF on a mid running judith mains is really only gonna work with either more powerful boosters or BP baiting with the PHACT and spamming MG/RF when they try to close in with AP disadvantage." Except in this case, I am generalizing Judith mains to be a specific term for a defensively oriented booster. And this is a valid strategy, but for one, you're relying too much on just one weapon.

What happens if the enemy happens to dodge your rail gun shots while returning fire? You might start to lose your defensive advantage, and since your arm weapons are geared for close range, they wouldn't be able to really support your rail gun. In a situation like that then you're left with one effective weapon, which if the enemy realizes it, they can dodge the round, close in on you while it reloads and start hitting you, and after doing some damage fall back and what for the next round. You'll end up getting chipped until you no longer possess the AP lead, and at that point if you continue to play defensively, the enemy has already won. He does not have to chase you in order to win. You on the other hand, either have to chase him or get lucky with some rail gun shots. Since you've over prioritized your defensive ability when the mech itself was designed to have a more offensive set-up (despite what it appears like being balanced, or if you aimed for a balanced mech), you'll have trouble closing in and regaining the lead.

The reason I say your mech has an offensive set up, is because of the frame as well as the arm weapons. High stability means you anticipate taking some hits, when combined with the arm weapon choice, this means more than likely a slug gun, bazooka, or grenade. Stability minimizes stun, allowing you to recover faster and continue your attack. The frame over all has good defense in the shell category, which means you can shrug off hits as you close in to over whelm your target. WG legs with full turning? Well, either that was for keeping pace with an enemy if he closes in on you, or as you close in on him. But the main booster, which is usually the primary determining factor in how fast you gain ground on a target, is set up for defensive play. Since main QB doesn't move you backwards, it doesn't matter what the duration or thrust is, it affects more how you play offensively. The only real 'defensive' thing about main boosters is the lack of QB thrust/duration, the amount of vertical thrust and the drains for these thrusts. That's why I'm saying make a change to something like Latona, Lahire or Aaliyah (Aaliyah may have a duration of 7, but its high thrust and low reload make up for this enabling you to make small chain boosts very quickly), because I feel you are gypping this AC's offensive potential. Ultimately, you are the pilot and the decision is yours, but be aware when making these design decisions. Sometimes you make a good mech and one little incompatibility will end up keeping it from being all you had intentioned. And sometimes, these things aren't so easy to notice.

Anyways, that's my rationale for the booster and gen change.

I-Rigel is good, like a smaller Aaliyah/G. On this mech, it could work, but since the weight is 2000 as opposed to Lahire's 800 or 900 something, you will be losing some speed and acceleration for what is really just an increase in EN cap.

I-Rigel is good, like a smaller Aaliyah/G. On this mech, it could work, but since the weight is 2000 as opposed to Lahire's 800 or 900 something, you will be losing some speed and acceleration for what is really just an increase in EN cap.

yeah, that's what I ask, I tried that lastnight (my time) and I got an answer is, set back to LAHIRE, because of weight like you said at all. (900 and 2000, very different)..........btw, I don't know it's just only me? but I-RIGEL/O would make more damage to railgun I think. (I tested that for while, railgun shot with LAHIRE have about 3200 damage but from RIGEL, it can take 4000 damage to an enemy.............I'm tested with AC test, TELLUS)

What happens if the enemy happens to dodge your rail gun shots while returning fire? You might start to lose your defensive advantage, and since your arm weapons are geared for close range, they wouldn't be able to really support your rail gun. In a situation like that then you're left with one effective weapon, which if the enemy realizes it, they can dodge the round, close in on you while it reloads and start hitting you, and after doing some damage fall back and what for the next round. You'll end up getting chipped until you no longer possess the AP lead, and at that point if you continue to play defensively, the enemy has already won. He does not have to chase you in order to win. You on the other hand, either have to chase him or get lucky with some rail gun shots. Since you've over prioritized your defensive ability when the mech itself was designed to have a more offensive set-up (despite what it appears like being balanced, or if you aimed for a balanced mech), you'll have trouble closing in and regaining the lead.

true.

btw, my skill didn't fit with AALIYAH for main but I'll try. (and I'm really like main LAHIRE, because of high duration)

Hmm, that's odd. I didn't think Gen. affected weapon damage in any way. The only things I know it would affect weapon wise is PA recharge after AA via KP Output or EN recharge after firing an EN weapon, and that's got a lot more to do with the over all drain of the AC and not just the generator.

I'll have to experiment with that and see, because logic would dictate that the rail gun do the same amount of damage relatively per shot. Maybe it has to do with the target's level of PA?