Jak and Daxter series

Xander95

I have always been a fan of the Jak and Daxter series by Naughty Dog (not whoever owns them now). I have always loved the series because it made me laugh my ass off. I never did play Lost Frontier, though. I might play it but i do hate how it was made by someone other than naughty dog. i did see vids people posted on youtube and it does tempt me to get the game and give it a try. other than that, i own the whole original series including the what-if Jak X: Combat Racing. fun series and i loved every second i played it. still do in fact. I'll never forget what dax said in the beginning to Jak 2. "Remind me not to piss you off." funny.

I loved the original trilogy on the PS2, with Jak II being my favourite. I'll probably try the HD collection at some point, though I've heard it did little to fix some of the wonky camera stuff and made some things worse. I also wouldn't mind giving the PSP game Daxter a go, either.

I loved the original trilogy on the PS2, with Jak II being my favourite. I'll probably try the HD collection at some point, though I've heard it did little to fix some of the wonky camera stuff and made some things worse. I also wouldn't mind giving the PSP game Daxter a go, either.

I have wanted to get daxter but i dont have a psp and i do agree that Jak 2 was my fav until i played 3. DARK BOMB YO ASS!