[Some Mid-Heavy]

█␢█

Note: I'll probably edit this sometime later today to fix part names and give exact tunes. I'm pretty sure some of the parts I'm listing too are wrong.

Head|Core|Arms|Legs

047AN|063AN|Soldner|Gan02-NSS

FCS|Gen

Ekhazar|Judith(?)

Main|Back|Side|Overed

Judith|Aaliyah/B|Lahire|Linstant/O

R Arm|L Arm|R Back|L Back|Shoulder

050ANSR(?)|[spread Bazooka]|Kamal|049ANSC|[GA Vert Flares]

Designed to be a aerial, shell defense-based side-pedaler, and it's surprisingly agile in side movement with SSQB's to boot (I think it can hit high 1800 km/h with repeated SSQB's). Not too much else to add. The weapons are meant to work at most ranges, but it has a slight blind area at the 500-600 ranges. However, the side/back speed helps to get this AC out of those ranges. It's not really ever meant to move forward, though, so hence the Judith for high vertical boost and overall low drain (vs. the Aaliyah/M or Latona, for example). The Ekhazar is for low drain + high dual processing should the battle ever run to the point where I'm forced to use both arm weapons; the 047AN head is to boost the lock range to the 1000+ ranges.

--MINDLESS RAMBLING-- (Feel free to skip if you dislike reading)

Spoiler! --Click Here to View!--

I have been considering some changes to this AC myself--the right and left arm weapons, the arms, and the generator, specifically. I picked Soldner arms because I find it a middle ground between Hilbert and Gan01-SS-A as far as a performance and defense/AP, respectively. If anything, I'm leaning more towards the SS-A for more defense, but I'm concerned about how much the tracking will drop because of that.

As for the right and left arm weapons, it comes down to which sniper rifle/bazooka to pick. For the right, it's mainly between the 050ANSR(?) and the 061ABSR(?) for ammo vs. overall performance. Probably not, but the 047ANSR(?) I might consider too since it might be able to cover the blind spot with it's melee ability. For the left, it's between the [spread Bazooka] and the [Not Spread Bazooka] (I'll fill those in when I edit) this time weighing raw damage against ammo and single-shot damage. I have been thinking some about the Brocken, but I usually dismiss it because I'm uncertain about its low ammo count as far as ammo balance between weapons go.

Now for the generator. KPO is a slight area of unease because with the Judith, while still average, my PA can get taken out relatively quick, leaving me open to grenades/MG's and the like. Aaliyah/G was one that I might swap it with, but weight would become an issue.

And the ramblings are done.

Have at thee!

• 1 year later...

I would change the head to Kiritumi and FCS to Laura. That would put the max lock range roughly at 970, which is where I stop seeing sniper rifles hit consistently enough. I know that you also believe that Parallel Processing affects cross-wielding, but I never thought that to be the case or at least I've never noticed it or needed it. Either way, I've never had problems locking on with any of those weapons on a build like this, even against JP players who use featherweights and abuse Auto-Sight. (Not that the weapons ever register well against them.) That's all still based off of my experience as a CQB player on PSN, though.

Those changes alone would raise the AP to 47k and raise the shell a little bit more, for slightly less energy defense and a decrease in stability which I've never found necessary on a build as fast as this, especially if some tunes are/could be used to make up for it but that wouldn't be needed to at least handle the sniper cannon. It would also lower the drain by quite a bit, which would let you stay safely in the air longer.

This is really just me Usagifying the design though, I don't think anything is wrong with it as-is. This is actually one of the very few I've seen posted on ACU that is actually worth a damn competitively.