Disruption

Queen Drac Wraith

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I meant 98L. With Hollow, 98L you can run into some energy problems, but with something like Shade you generally don't because you're usually playing a really passive style, and Shade doesn't drain that much for how much damage it does, plus its fire rate is slow enough to not matter much for energy.

Shade's not as good as an aggressive weapon as it is a passive weapon, but it still kinda dunks on everything as an all rounder.

But it would be like using an RL (the linear rifle, not the 98L) as an aggressive weapon.

It's a bit too slow between shots to really put on pressure, but you wouldn't be worried about not having enough damage to kill someone, that's fo'sho.

shade's the best weapon in the game, it can pretty much do anything

it plays pressure real well cuz u can fire it the whole 5 min without stopping fuck that gun

owen alluded to it but bscly everytime ppl pick that gun it ends up not being used in any kind of aggressive fashion, mainly cuz its not fun to use that way (it doesnt have anything interesting working for it in that regard, like hollow)

of course its also 1000x easier to equip than hollow (or w/e) and if u get lazy ur prolly still gonna win the fight cuz that gun can do all the work for you

which is pretty much what will always happen

Looks pretty solid now.

We've probably harped on this before, but you want to avoid using the 071EC optional, adding capacity on the Lotus is antithetical to what you want to do. It's all about refresh rate and using it's massive redzone. You would be like 10x better off swapping that for Phage which reduces e-weapon energy consumption on this bot, and on any other bot, other optionals.

Gull/Lotus/Ananda = DO NOT USE 071EC

I'm guessing that's why you went with the XS arms, to reduce e-drain and get more juice. Trust me on the above, and don't fear using the redzone on Lotus. Redzone refreshes at the same rate as the non-redzone and gets used at like half the rate.

You might want to look at both mine and TM's Fenrir bots, consider tooling around with one of those frames, as I'd imagine you could squeeze in something. Obviously Shade doesn't need a hanger beneath it to back it up, 69H is probably the best gun in the left hanger. Nymphe+RM3 is hard to beat for the missile pack.

But any which way you slice it, you want to max out how fast your bot goes when you run Fenrir, and it looks like you've done that fairly well. I would say you should swap 071EC for Phage and maybe swap arms for more AP/defense.

Other than that, it's pretty legit, Fenrir drop-bot on a D2 is fairly good if you can make it land, and Shade bots are buff as fuck.

NOTE: I wouldn't really put Urchin on this bot, even if you felt comfy with it, because it's pretty obviously a stay-away bot.

NOTE(2): Unless you somehow became ungodly good w/ Urchin and wanted that to make your bot have something to punish people who get rushy, but you'd need Yaka level Urchin skills.

URCHIN on this!? Why would I commit such an atrocity!?

I forget where but I remember you talking about not using that optional. Does it actually decrease the amount of energy in the red zone or does making the red zone appear smaller do crazy psychological things? And yes, I'll try it out.