Anyone want to talk MOC?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aa's meta the best design didn't have a weakness it was high stats everything

Totally agree my mang, I'm saying that would be a 'weakness' to AA meta. Versus some of the other ones where you have to trade off on one thing or another.

aa's meta is heavily dependent on backmount choices and putting people in bad situations because all the good weapons hit really hard and the game is generally kind of slow

Werd, and tbh, 2/AA had some of the coolest back weapons. Least in looks, also in power in some sense. Could you image the 2/AA quad-missile in LR?

aa's meta is like my 4th favorite in the series and its also one of the 4 i'd consider really good

I never got to play it all that much, but it was totally a lot of fun to play. Didn't hurt that it had a cool feel to it and all.

at least as I experienced it, I bet if it was the current game with the scene being how it was from like NX and on I'd prolly hate the game a lot more hahaahahaahah

Big projectiles come heavy, and they come.

Babby projectiles don't even step up to the plate.

Lord Myrthael

his real name is Talib that's what owen was thinking

man that EJ vs talib match is especially brutal to watch, they both are such wimps in it

oh and if ur wondering why talib didn't die in that match with Oliver he kept him alive intentionally

Edited by BISHOP MUSHROOM TIP

I actually have a bot that I ended up playing like him (RS/R3 with verts and OB) and I was thinking of using his name for bot name, guess that wouldn't be the best idea now that I think about it, don't want to disrespect anybody. I'll go with another name for it then that isn't potentially offensive.