Taurus's Test Field

Taurus

ok, I'm start this topic because of something that I'd test about, hope it useful for everyone.

first thing (and still test about it) it's about "stability" and "stabilizer", (I'd said about the result only, for now) let's see.....

somethings that I know about stability for now,

1. arms : more firing stability would be help you that much about heavy weapons like gatling guns, bazookas, grenade launchers (especially gatling gun).

2. for back cannons (ballistic type only), much more of core stability was help you that much about firing of ballistic type back cannon (except rail cannon), test with sniper cannon would be clearly result than other weapons.

3. from 2. it would be more stable if you firing cannons on the ground with high stability legs.

next time I'll test about,

1. head stability : at first IMO, head stability it's about how stable that head could lock-on? I'll find it out for this.

and somethings that I know about stabilizer for now,

1. it's directly effective about control calibrate.

2. (0, + or -) it was control calibrate that everyone would be tuned like that.

next, I'll test more about,

1. did stabilizer just effective with only movement or control calibrate? (Ha! I think not just that....but that's only me)

would be tell you all for more result later, and what d' ya think?

edit : change topic title, from "taurus" to "Taurus".

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

Actually, I still don't get that thing with the arm aim stability helping to aim heavier weapons. How would that even make sense? I haven't explicitly tested it myself, though, but from what I can recall, I thought it was just regarding recoil.

If you don't mind, test that too please.

Actually, *I still don't get that thing with the arm aim stability helping to aim heavier weapons.* How would that even make sense? I haven't explicitly tested it myself, though, but from what I can recall, **I thought it was just regarding recoil.**

If you don't mind, test that too please.

I'll explain things in underline clearly (maybe)

*more firing stability didn't help about aim precision that much but it would help you to aiming something easily and stable, biggest effective with ifring stability is arm mounted gatling gun. (especially put it on both arms)

**about recoil,

1. it's effective directly when you shoot something repeatly, the bullet would have a bit getaway from target, you can test it and see that thing bigger and clearly about recoil with assault rifles, machine guns, gatling guns and handguns. (sniper rifles, bazookas and grenades didn't effective that much for me)

2. MARVE it's the only one assault rifle that suitable for middleweight arms, I'm test with heavyweight arms is too much, lightweight arms is too low firing stability for me (if you wanna use MARVE with lightweight arms, JUDITH or SOLUH is the 2 best way for that) because MARVE have 75 recoil (more than some standard rifles), that's the reason why I prefered middleweight arms for this.

3. while GAN01-SS-WGP have just 6 recoil (if I was right), looks like so low, but don't you forget, it's gatling gun (if you understand what I said about recoil and MARVE, you'll also understood this) and the arms that I'll prefer about gatling gun(s), it's GA arms series (especially GAN01-SS-A) or HILBERT-G7 arms (for an aim precision too)

.......................... (back to head stability for a bit)

I'd test about head stability yesterday, it would make more stable lock-on, but "just a bit" (you'll see the bigger result when test with machine guns, but again, it's just a bit)

next time, camera function....it's what I'll make some test. (I'll test more about recoil)

2. MARVE it's the only one assault rifle that suitable for middleweight arms, I'm test with heavyweight arms is too much, lightweight arms is too low firing stability for me (if you wanna use MARVE with lightweight arms, JUDITH or SOLUH is the 2 best way for that) because MARVE have 75 recoil (more than some standard rifles), that's the reason why I prefered middleweight arms for this.

after that, I'd make more test about recoil (especially for MARVE, this time I'm testing carefully) here it is,

- LANCEL arms is well-round stats in this game (FA), it have about 550-560 firing stability to encounter the recoil that MARVE's made from each fire. (75 recoil per shot) so LANCEL is just well or just usable for me, but it's not good for.

- with AALIYAH arms, less firing stability than LANCEL, so say goodbye to AALIYAH arm for MARVE.(also say goodbye for other lightweight arms too)......because MARVE is assault rifle and all of assault need to spam rapidly if the arms cannot control the recoil, forget the aim precision.

- so I'm keep on going to test more, so I got 4 choices for test firing stability and recoil more, here they are,

1. 047AN03

2. GAN01-SS-A

3. HILBERT-G7A

(still test with MARVE) and the analysis is,

- 047 and WG arms, both arms have about 700 for firing stability, and that's more enough to encounter the recoil.

- GAN01-SS-A and HILBERT arms, both arms have over 1000 for firing stability but HILBERT have 90 for aim precision.

(after tested already......here is the fact)

- GA arms and HILBERT arms have too much weight and too much firing stability, MARVE didn't need too much like that.

- so I've a winner, 047 have about 700 for firing stability that have more enough to encounter with MARVE's recoil, also 047 have 91 aim precision (didn't talk about defensive and PA right now)

with other rifles, any arms with 400-500 firing stability can use standard rifle without recoil problem.

(but I'll test more about it btw)

I'd test about head stability yesterday, it would make more stable lock-on, but "just a bit" (you'll see the bigger result when test with machine guns, but again, it's just a bit)

yesterday, Niji said something that very interesting and important about head stability to me, so I decide to test about head stability again (carefully ASAP).....back to what her said, she said "head stability is mean stability of everything" (Niji, you can fixed if I was wrong) and the fact is ..... like she said. head with high stability made all about head function and FCS function do the thing easier. (not really sure that was relate with core stability and legs stability, I'd be test for more)

skip from stability things and gotta say about somethings with mini test for a bit.

- HOLOFERNES side booster made for surround the enemy, because of QB duration.

- all LATONA booster set would be good enough for total design, but if you can handle between QB control and energy manage, HOGIRE booster set would be better because of QB reload time.(test with any mid-light design would be great)

- best total defensive (except PA) schemetic is HILBERT-G7 set.

- LANCEL set is the best choice to test anything, because of all-well-balance itself.

- for arms stats, did energy weapon skill is effective with railgun? NO.

- all of ALGEBRA designs were low defensive than I thought.

- in case of some type of missiles, about lock-on waiting, between 1) tap fire button when lock-on finish and 2) hold fire button and release later, HOLD is the better way.

skip back to stability, will tell you for more later.

legs stability means important things about how stable that you firing with your back cannons while you sitting duck or moving on the ground, also relate with core stability.

that's what I can said for now, I had to test more about it for make something clearly.

and go to weapon test issue : "MBURUCUYA vs SAMPAGUITA"

1. if you look on paper, SAMPAGUITA would be over MBURUCUYA all the way, including for PA destructive (uh, uh, I just said "on paper"), but did you forget something? MBURUCUYA had 16 shots per time while SAMPAGUITA had just 12 shots per time (also SG-O700).

2. SAMPAGUITA had higher velocity than MBURUCUYA (but lower than SG-O700) but what I'd test and what I'll said is "any shot guns didn't need velocity", because of spread shots itself.

3. SAMPAGUITA is the most powerful shot gun in all shot guns series (most powerful than KAMAL as well), btw natural of shot gun was made for breaking apart the armor (in ACFA case, PA breaker), while MBURUCUYA was fight back with number of spread shot, so...powerful break, or break with number of spread, your choice.

4. MBURUCUYA had better fire rate than SAMPAGUITA, you can kill someone quickly (than dual SAMPAGUITAs) with dual MBURUCUYAs.

that's all, so you guys, what d' ya think?

Does it stun you when you fire it, though?

not really sure, but yeah, SAMPAGUITA is the one of useful weapon.

*something should know : SAMPAGUITA had a bit more recoil (140) than GAN02-NSS-WBS (130), while MBURUCUYA had same recoil as GAN02-NSS-WBS.*

btw, maybe need you to info about my subscriber later.

Edited by Taurustrin

back to stability issue, now it's about legs stability, let's see,

legs stability it's all about firing cannon on ground, high legs stability means you can encounter the recoil from back cannon. (except for energy-based cannons and railgun)

- again, I'm test with full set of LANCEL with TRAVERSs on dual back weapon (TRAVERS is almost 800 recoil per shot) then I'm test by horizontal normal boosting, single fire while moving is fine, but if you fire dual shots at the same time, almost 800 recoil x 2 would make you stun for while.

- then I'm change the legs to be 047AN04 for about 2600 stability (most stability in mid-weight biped series) and test by the same thing as above, the fact is...about 2600 stability had no stun problem from dual TRAVERS with 800 x 2 recoil while moving.

- didn't test with dual 061ANSC (on biped) yet but I will soon. (to find what legs at biped series that can encounter the recoil of 061ANSC....it's about 1000 recoil)

take a break for legs a bit, and back to core stability, I got something new about it,

- (just only what I think) core stability isn't just for back cannon, but also for arms unit weapon and internal weapon arms. (and I gotta do something more, so I'll test it for more clearly)

after core stability testing complete (again), same as I thought, core stability it's effective with all slots of weapon that equip on arm and/or back weapon. (also for weapon arms)

in other words, core part and arms part was relate for arm weapon(s) usage, while core part and legs part was relate for back weapon(s) usage.

so, here is the conclusions of what I've done all about stability :

- head stability is all about everything, especially for lock-on issue. (big effective is, stable lock-on with high stability head)

- core stability is all about weapon control, it was effective with arm unit weapon and back weapon, also relate with arms part and legs part.

- firing stability (arms) is all about arm unit weapon recoil counter, good work for heavy weapon like bazooka, grenade launcher, etc. relate with core stability.

- legs stability is all about recoil counter when firing cannon while boosting on the ground. relate with core stability.

- sadly but true, stabilizer is just about balance the AC momentum and for control calibrate only.

well, that's all folks. next, I'll test about PA rectificaiton and PA duration.............

• 2 weeks later...

about PA rectification and PA duration for now,

- in the same (or just a bit different) of defensive, more PA rectification is more defensive.

- more rectification is more PA to lose when you've been attack.

- PA duration = how long that PA can take, good duration is mean very strong PA.

- when you've been attack, more duration will make you lose PA slowly.

- tested between GAN01-SUNSHINE and ARGYROS for full set of, SUNSHINE have a lot more ballistic defensive than ARGYROS while ARGYROS have a lot of total PA than SUNSHINE, the fact is...when both ACs take damage from ballistic shot (PYTHON, rail gun) ARGYROS'd take less damage than SUNSHINE.

- about 7000 or more for PA capability was good.

from my 2 days ago posted, more PA is more defensive but in opposite words, if your PA was destroy (with one way or another) it's time to duel with bare-naked status, more general defensive, good enough weapons, good enough skill, 3 things would be help you survive while in case of without PA situation.

with defensive battle, assault armor would destroy your PA, but it would be also made more damage to enemies, after that, rush 'em out.

talk about AA later.

take a break with mini-test for a bit,

about defaut booster set and usage ability,

1. full AC defaut set. (main, back, side was same name, and same name as each AC)

- GA booster set (all of GA series) was made for normal boost mostly because of low duration QB.

- HOGIRE booster set was made for many applications, nothing have any bad status but also nothing outstanding for good stats.

- EKHAZAR booster set was made for aerial combat, not suitable for backpedal tactic.

- AALIYAH booster set was made for hi-speed combat, great for CQC and/or blader.

- LATONA booster set was good with many design, slow reload time but high duration, especially for lightweight design.

- LAHIRE booster set was similar as AALIYAH, but suitable for lightweight design.

- ARGYROS booster set was similar as AALIYAH, but suitable for heavyweight design, more weight and more drain.

2. minimum set. (similar as 1. but somethings different)

- DUSKAROR booster set was especially made for ground combat.

- JUDITH booster set was great for aerial combat, also good for many applications combat with lightweight design.

- HOLOFERNES booster set was similar as JUDITH, but have great QB duration.

- POLARIS booster set (POLARIS, SCHEAT, SHEDAR) was similar as LATONA, but have some more lower stats. (somethings higher)

- WHITE-GLINT booster set (JUDITH, EKHAZAR, HOLOFERNES) was made for aerial combat and fly circle around the enemy.

(to be continue....)

Edited by Taurustrin

(continue from few days ago....)

3. self-customized booster set. (with some fact you should know)

- most regular set (that I've ever seen) is LATONA, LATONA, LATONA. because of lightweight parts, high duration QB, low drain, and wolud be change to other booster for different combat style. (main AALIYAH for speed, VIRTUE for QB tactic, back AALIYAH or back LAHIRE for back pedal and sniper......etc.)

- most of tank designs put HOLOFERNES for side booster.

- main booster EKHAZAR and JUDITH, both are made for aerial combat, but no one use EKHAZAR while JUDITH is the most popular booster for aerial.

- main booster RACHEL and HOGIRE, both are nothing bad but also nothing outstanding. (but I love both main booster just because of that)

- we know GA booster set is bad in QB stats, but great work with quad type AC. (quad legs didn't need QB power and duration that much, because quad legs had high reaction, btw I'll explain about legs type later)

........end of booster set mini-test.........

Edited by Taurustrin

another one mini-test, is comparison things, I'll start with simple things with all of AC series have them, most simple but very useful weapon, rifles.

before make comparing I'd say about rifle things,

- rifle is the very standard and universal weapon, in AC4 and ACFA they coming with a lot of stats, the one of many important things is melee ability, all of rifles have about 90-106 for melee because of firing range (I'm talk about just only standard rifles, and if I guess....90-106 melee should also made for many combats type and playstyle). next, attack power of standard would be always low (higher than machine guns, assault rifles, and hand gun...but low attack power as well) but good for piercing PA............two things that I said is two big good things about standard rifles. (for my personally)

now, let's start to compare between the two rifles, 051ANNR and RF-R100R.

*stand on regulation 1.40*

- 051ANNR have a little bit more fire power than R100R, but both are about 1700 attack power.

- 051 was good for pierce through PA while R100R was good for PA break.

- in case of the thing from above, that's the reason why R100R was have more impact force than 051ANNR.

- 051ANNR have great velocity (about 1400), better than R100R. (about 1200, both rifles are good velocity but 051ANNR is better in this case)

- 051ANNR was better firing range than R100R.

- again, 051ANNR have a bit better precision than R100R.

- R100R have a bit better melee ability than 051ANNR. (because of firing range, more range = lower melee)

- and again, R100R have a bit better fire rate than 051ANNR.

- 051ANNR have more ammo than R100R, but not that much.

- from above, but R100R have more ammo per magazine (36) than 051ANNR. (30)

- R100R have faster magazine reload than 051ANNR, but again, it's not that much.

- 051ANNR have a bit more weight and a bit more drain than R100R.

from all that I made this comparison is, 051ANNR was good for combine with any weapon that focus on mid-long range combat while RF-R100R was good for mid range combat and also easy to use with other weapons (even laser blade).

..............end of first comparison mini-test.............

• 2 weeks later...

mini-test : boosters (main booster only) and how to use with different categories,

- for mostly middleweight biped ACs want any boosters, so that's up to weapon set and personal tactics. (AALIYAH, LATONA, and JUDITH for mostly designs)

- lightweight biped ACs and reverse-joint ACs didn't need that much for vertical thrust, because they can do high jump with themself, especially reverse-joint type. (LATONA, POLARIS would be great for this)

- heavyweight biped ACs want to be use any powerful boosters (AALIYAH is the great choice), btw, if you wanna make heavyweight AC with easily flying, JUDITH is the good way but you'll sacrifice your horizontal thrust. (but lower usage than AALIYAH in all stats)

- in-game description about DUSKAROR was made for ground combat. but at few days ago, I'd tried it with reverse-joint AC, and that's good. so....something I wanna say about DUSKAROR is...low vertical thrust (of DUSKAROR) isn't a problem of reverse-joint ACs.

- all of quad legs cannot flying easily, no matter how much of vertical thrust. (even JUDITH)

(nothing more about tank because tank legs cannot equip main booster and back booster.)

edit : good thing of DUSKAROR is, high powerful horizontal thrust nearly AALIYAH but lower usage drain.

Edited by Taurustrin

at now, I'm interesting to test about sniper AC (I mean rail gun too),

start with first thing that everyone will choose, firearms.(but didn't meant just only hand snipers, but including for back snipers too)

- I don't know what is the most popular sniper rifle, but if I guess....it is 047ANSR because 047 was very easy to use, more ammo, and lightweight. (sorry if I was wrong.....)

- we know 061ANSR was very hard to use (if you turn-off auto-sight) even single rifle or twin rifles, but very useful at very long range.

- and most popular sniper cannon is 049ANSC for same reason as 047 sniper rifle. (again, sorry if I was wrong...)

- in 050 model (even rifle or cannon) had the stats among 047 model (049 for cannon model) and 061 model.

- all of sniper cannons was easier to use than sniper rifles, but cannons have much more recoil.

- (from above) but rail gun and rail cannon was different (actually opposite), rail gun was easier to use than rail cannon. only better thing about rail cannon is just about attack power per shot and more ammo than rail gun. btw, rail gun and rail cannon didn't have any recoil.

- any sniper rifle had about 27-33 for melee ability while rail gun had about 60-80 for melee ability.

- but in opposite way, sniper cannon was about 44-30 melee while rail cannon was just only 30 for melee ability.

somethings to focus about sniper rifle AC :

- head with 600 or more camera function and over 560 for head stability.

- arms with 600 or more firing stability and over 75 for aim precision.

- FCS with over 1000 for lock distance. (in case of pure sniper AC and/or missile+sniper)

somethings to focus about sniper cannon AC :

- core with 580 or more stability.

- legs with 2600 or more stability or go for quad or tank legs.

- FCS with over 1000 for lock distance. (in case of pure sniper AC and/or missile+sniper)

somethings to focus about rail sniper (even hand or back) AC :

- arms with over 75 for aim precision.

(will test for more soon.)

....after test about sniper more than what I'd said before.....something that I'm just reallize about now is,

1. one handed sniper was lock-on to target easier.

2. dual sniper was set especially for very-very long range. (and only)

3. doesn't matter how much processing (even one handed sniper or dual snipers), only thing that sniper need about FCS is "LOCK DISTANCE". ("RANGE" for shorty words)

4. rail gun was better than sniper rifles in all offensive stats but very low ammo and use energy when firing. so, rail gun was suitable for support from long range than focus on mainly sniper.

..........end of sniper rifle testing result..........

• 2 weeks later...

mini-test : QB reactive motion. (actually it's not really called "test")

- QB motion is up to movement button. (left analog or L3 in PS3)

- less reload time is more QB movement.

- about turning movement, when you stick on the ground or flying in the air with no any direction to movement. from that, if you turning to left or right way (just only left or right) then press QB button, the QB movement will be turning QB. (long duration QB was great for this)

.......end of mini-test.....

• 1 month later...

additional : about parallel processing,

- processing is about how good of both weapons would be effective with each arms.

- number of processing is from minimum (600) to maximum (930)

- much more processing, much good for dual gunslinger, while less processing would be good for single gunner. with this case, weapon arms is single weapon. (fire dual shots, but but it is single weapon)

- YELLOWSTONE01 and 03 are good for missile.

- 047AN05 and 061AN02 are good for sniper.

- 061AN05 is good for gunner and missile.

- HOGIRE and JUDITH are good for multiple combat.

- OMNIA, LAURA and EKHAZAR are good for single arm gun, weapon arms and cannon.

- LAHIRE and INBLUE are good for assault combat.

- BLUEXS is good for blade.

• 8 months later...

tips : how to using sniper rifle at 500 meter or less for shortest range.

something that sniper type AC need most is "range". for 1000 meter or over, all of snipers do the great job, but not for 500 meter or less. with under 500 meter, any sniper rifle cannot be use because lock-on cursor would be out of target.

what I think is...how did I could also using sniper rifle at 500 meter or less? (railgun is the easy way and I don't want it right now)

..........so I'll tested with this frame :

047AN01 | EKHAZAR | HILBERT-G7A | 047AN04

HOGIRE | JUDITH

JUDITH | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

(use any sniper rifle, single or both, up to you)

after that, I'll do a lot of test with any case of sniper rifle....and here are the result,

- using sniper rifle for single gun would be better than dual, if you want something together with, 051ANNR, railgun, and EN rifle would be better choice.

- we have a lot of FCS for sniper type but HOGIRE is the best and friendly FCS for using with sniper rifle. and when use together with 047 head, it could be lock-on something at 1000 or a bit more range.

- HILBERT arms have a lot of firing stability. sounds like too much but thrust me, with about 1100 firing stability you could fire any sniper rifle easily. (even 061ANSR)

- with only sniper rifle in hand(s), EKHAZAR core and 047 legs would be nonsense for someone, but with much more stability could give a bit stable for lock-on while normal or QB moving. btw just keep 047 head and HILBERT arms would be fine.

- 047 arms with full firing stability tuning would be good, but not better than HILBERT. btw, 047 arms was the lighter and could be lock-on at 500 for short range.

end of testing.(maybe)

hope what I know is useful for someone.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick