Street Fighter 6

Griffon

If I recall correctly, the denizens of ACU tended to be quite avid Street Fighter fans. I remember getting in a few rounds with some of you here and there back in SF4. That said, how is everyone enjoying Street Fighter 6? I wasn't a big fan of 5, so I thin this is certainly a step in the right direction, there's so much stuff to do even for single player, I think it's amazing. I admit I'm struggling to find a character though, since none of my older mains have made the cut yet, here's hoping for season 2 at least.

Most of ACU lives on the discord chatroom now, but I'll drop a link to this topic in there just in case.

I am a huge SF fan but I haven't played SF5 or 6 at all really. I've mostly been content living with ST and 3S for years now, though I honestly haven't played either one in the last 2-3 years. I've been too busy with IRL stuff really, haha.

MAKE THEM POST

I felt really burned by SF5, so I haven't paid much attention to this at all, but what I have seen looks really neat. I don't think it's something I'll dive into right away, but maybe down the line?

Hearing that single player has a lot to do is interesting and kind of encouraging.