FCS:CR-F69

Generator:CR-G91

Radiator:CR-R76

Inside:CR-1B4RN

Extension:SUIGETSU

Back Unit R/L:WB14RG-LADOON,WB03R-SIREN

Arm Unit R:CR-WR73R5

Arm Unit L:CR-WH79M2

NOTE-its a overall D but I used it for most of the missions so it gets a A+ in my book!!

No OB on a tank is not recommended.

R76 will make you burn up too fast, Inside rockets are trash, Jiren is a better choice, m2 sucks try Sylph instead or even one of the HG's, usually HP,69H, or Wraith.

Volute, volute2, F73H, monju are better choices for the weapons you have.

Ladon can only hit the broad side of a barn and slow moving AC's.

and where are your tunes to this AC ?

Edited by Hollywood

Yeah its fun to make bots that have uses in missions but no versus potentel. ;) That said, Hornet isn't really a great head (I think its stability is rather low and considering that the hovertanks don't have great stability, i would look for more.) Uranus isn't good because of its drainy-ness and lack of damage ability (I wish it was better though.) ;)

By the way, the ingame rating system isn't a good tool to rate your AC's on. For Attack for example, it only rates the damage cap of your weapons (thus the machineguns get good ratings.) It's probably better to go for what you want rather than for the rankings.

There are some weapons that are utter trash even in 1P. They look nice but don't perform that well. Python is one of them, the idea is nice but it fails alot.

Ananda is a good radiator and you will probably end up using it on most of your designs. If you don't have that then i suggest you use R92 until you can.

Keep in mind that while Uranus has the best base en defense it also has the worst heat resistance which means it will heat up pretty fast. You may want to use GAEA instead, it's a bit more reliable.

Yah. Uranus is a horrible core for just about all applications, haha. It's like equipping Silky as your core.

Just goes to show you that the AC's parts don't matter too much in Single Player, just the players ability, really.

sadly the Hind-D Mk2 has run a ground....i got myself to #2 rank in the area just to be killed in sec by Lucifer. All my know how of tank based battle was riped away from me lol. It looks like my heavy mechs will not be useful in this battle..any ideas...plz note i'm more at home with heavy AC's and i cannot pilot the light one's as well. Edited by Matchstick

Hind-D Mk2 replacement......

T-72

Head:YH06-LADYB

Core:C06-EOS

Arms:CR-A89AG

Legs:CR-LT78A

FCS:KDKUH

Generator:FUDOH

Radiator:R03-LINDEN

Extension:SUIGET5U

Back Unit R/L:WB02L-GERYON,CR-WB69RA

Arm Unit R/L:WH100M-SILKY,WH01R-GAST

no OP or tuned yet

how do i kill him if he just stays up in the air the hole time...;) i don't get how he ca do that.

Causticity looks like i would be able to use. With some of my own addons. The legs, i used before so there's not much i will need to change. its almost like the Hind-D setup. need to see how i will do with it then make some changes if any then...but thanks!

UPDATE!!! i'm now #1 in area thanks for the help!!!

AC-SuperHind "AKA Hind-D Mk3"

Head:YH12-MAYFLY

Core:RAKAN

Arms:CR-A94FL

Legs:LT01-BOAR

FCS:MONJU

Generator:G02-MAGNOLIA

Radiator:ANANDA

Extension:SUIGET5U

Back Unit R/L:WB02L-GERYON,CR-WB69RA

Arm Unit R/L:WR07M-PIXIE3,CR-WL74M

0P: